The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Okhotnik

WKR
I decided to sell my 10 k shares of cdev for another decent profit at $7.25. 4th or 5th time I think, did well on this stock and another big thanks to broom!!!! I might in again if it drops below $6

Want to free up cash for possible deals this week.

Sold half my shares of NKLA too. Been adding around $10 the past few months. Again to free up some cash.

See what Opec does.

joel_sledz

Lil-Rokslider
Wtf happened to TRCH?!? Was on fire, then a ticker symbol change and reverse split this AM and now it’s shit.

BBob

WKR
what was it changed to ?
I assume MMAT. TRCH merging with MMATF and will become MMAT???

Last edited:

BBob

WKR
Brutal day for a heavy oil portfolio like mine. Just brutal. Picked up some more shares of a few I like though, let’s hope this was a blip.
Last week ran hard and crude prices dropped a little today so there were many profit takers. It'll be back but I expect it to be an up/down ride all summer :) OPEC meeting coming on Thursday could also be affecting things.

Okhotnik

WKR
Brutal day for a heavy oil portfolio like mine. Just brutal. Picked up some more shares of a few I like though, let’s hope this was a blip.
this has been typical of energy stocks. Seems taking profits and some moving back to tech stocks which tanked a few months ago. Be patient , energy has run up a lot recently. As you know won't lose money if don't sell at a loss. I think last year weeded out most of the oil companies that weren't healthy or had bad management so should be fine.

Sold my LPI on a stop loss. Still managed 42 per cent. Free up some more money and wait for some bargains. Looks like east coast now experiencing a heat wave.

Red day today overall again after a long run of green. That's the market.

Anyone want me to buy borr again?

go_deep

WKR
this has been typical of energy stocks. Seems taking profits and some moving back to tech stocks which tanked a few months ago. Be patient , energy has run up a lot recently. As you know won't lose money if don't sell at a loss. I think last year weeded out most of the oil companies that weren't healthy or had bad management so should be fine.

Sold my LPI on a stop loss. Still managed 42 per cent. Free up some more money and wait for some bargains. Looks like east coast now experiencing a heat wave.

Red day today overall again after a long run of green. That's the market.

Anyone want me to buy borr again?

But a few hundred shares, just as an experiment.

Okhotnik

WKR
But a few hundred shares, just as an experiment.
cmon man! you know the deal.
YGeN3zn.jpg

Decker9

WKR
Wtf happened to TRCH?!? Was on fire, then a ticker symbol change and reverse split this AM and now it’s shit.

I called my broker this morning because I couldn’t trade my TRCH. Turns out it takes 1-3 business days for the stuff to get worked out in the account, sounds like a lot of people had the same issue this morning.

I still show my regular TRCH shares in my account, curious to see if their switched to half as many MMAT in the morning because of the split.

Broomd

WKR
Interesting article. Authors puts out some thought provoking stuff. It takes about an hour to through and really digest everything

+1....
The truth is that it is volatile, but as things continue to shake out imho O&G will continue the steady climb. There will be days like yesterday, they can't all be 10% profit days without consolidation.
It sure is nice seeing CDEV at 6.66 on a 'bad' day. We all remember those .66 months!
LPI has been otherworldly for months now.
Aside from GTE and BORR most energy have been weeded out and the remaining players will reward firm hands. I'll hold these two stinkers, hoping for some climb.

BBob

WKR
I've renamed BORR as the "BTCH" :LOL:

I reduced my GTE at the pop but I'm fully stuck with the BTCH for now. The BTCH has a very tough road ahead.

OMP is looking up. It looks like it may have found bottom yesterday. It's back on top of the 89 EMA where it was halted with big volume on Friday. It was outside the lower bollinger with low RSI yesterday. RSI is on the way back up among other positives. It's getting restrained a bit today so let's see how it plays end of day and tomorrow.

Looks like a bigger stake of GOAD holders are getting impatient and selling heavier today. Lets see if it can hold here and rebound in days to come.