The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

BBob

WKR
CGXEF looks like it might want to bounce off the 50 fib and 13EMA. Unloaded at the pop and considering taking another shot at it.

CGXEF looks like it might want to bounce off the 50 fib and 13EMA. Unloaded at the pop and considering taking another shot at it.
Man, that ticker....it hit my stop loss yesterday and I lost about $500 playing it. Was up nicely last Friday and wish I would have done what you did!

Thats about the first time I have been stopped out. I usually have a stomach for it, but it fell so fast I didn't have time to reconsider where it was set.

BBob

WKR
BORR (aka the BTCH) put on notice by NYSE:

OSLO, Norway, June 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Borr Drilling Limited (the "Company" or "Borr") (NYSE: BORR), (OSE: BDRILL) announces that the Company has received written notice from the New York Stock Exchange (the "NYSE") that the Company is not in compliance with the NYSE continued listing standard with respect to the minimum average share price required by the NYSE because the average closing price of its common shares had fallen below $1.00 per share over a period of 30 consecutive trading days.

Under the NYSE rules, the Company can regain compliance with this standard and cure this deficiency if, during the six-month period following receipt of the NYSE notice, on the last trading day of any calendar month or on the last trading day of this six-month cure period, the Company's common shares have a closing share price of at least $1.00 and an average closing share price of at least $1.00 over the 30-trading day period ending on the last trading day of that month or the last trading day of the cure period, which for the Company means December 4, 2021.

The Company has responded to the NYSE to confirm its intent to cure this non-compliance. During this period, the Company's common shares will continue to be traded on the NYSE subject to the Company's compliance with other applicable NYSE listing requirements.

Hamilton, Bermuda,

June 29, 2021

Last edited:

CorbLand

WKR
BORR (aka the BTCH) put on notice by NYSE:

OSLO, Norway, June 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Borr Drilling Limited (the "Company" or "Borr") (NYSE: BORR), (OSE: BDRILL) announces that the Company has received written notice from the New York Stock Exchange (the "NYSE") that the Company is not in compliance with the NYSE continued listing standard with respect to the minimum average share price required by the NYSE because the average closing price of its common shares had fallen below $1.00 per share over a period of 30 consecutive trading days.

Under the NYSE rules, the Company can regain compliance with this standard and cure this deficiency if, during the six-month period following receipt of the NYSE notice, on the last trading day of any calendar month or on the last trading day of this six-month cure period, the Company's common shares have a closing share price of at least $1.00 and an average closing share price of at least $1.00 over the 30-trading day period ending on the last trading day of that month or the last trading day of the cure period, which for the Company means December 4, 2021.

The Company has responded to the NYSE to confirm its intent to cure this non-compliance. During this period, the Company's common shares will continue to be traded on the NYSE subject to the Company's compliance with other applicable NYSE listing requirements.

Hamilton, Bermuda,

June 29, 2021
Now the question...do you cut your losses now or hope they get in compliance.

Poser

WKR
Some midday reading convinced me that there is absolutely 0 good reason to buy Kristi Kyrene when it goes public tomorrow at $17.

OP
Kilboars

Kilboars

WKR
Anybody own Hertz? Not sure what just happened?

Current shareholders will get a package of cash, 3% of the stock in the reorganized company, and warrants for 18% of the reorganized company. Some holders got additional stock instead of warrants.

Did we get two different stocks for our original shares of Hertz?

HTZZ and HTZZW

Broomd

WKR
Almost forgot about little Couv....made a chunk on this one before de-listing and then picked up some shares with house money when it popped back on OTC.
Lots of promise for this company, imho. Most platforms still aren't allowing buying, but likely a matter of time.

I bought Baby Doge this morning. It’s 23 days only and could get popular. Elon tweeted about it. It’s stupid, but that the reality right now.

KsRancher

WKR
DANG! Was a rough day on my PK,IHG,DAL,UAL,GE. I was planning on getting out of them and putting the money into QQQ and SPY. But I thought they would go up thru summer and then get out