The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

BBob

WKR
I think a fear of dilution possibly. Will see the next few days. Hoping it hit its bottom. Pays a pretty good dividend. I should probably sell , up over 10 k after hours lol
Agreed, it's not a dilution but the response to the news took it that way (and/or the big boys pushed/induced a sell off to make it look that way). Regardless it may have created a bargain. ;)

Okhotnik

WKR
This looks like panic, just hold. Interesting find, I’m thinking about buying a few.

I work for a public company and have been through an offering without dilution and we were hammered for about 2-3 weeks before we recovered. It was deflating for a bit but in the end it was all upside once the dust settled.

thanks
Not panicking, it will come back. No plans on selling. Thought I caught the bottom of a week long down trend. Just added 3000 more at 23.72 to offset price per share. Dang just jumped too soon. let emotions get the best of me lol

added to LPI too

Last edited:

NDGuy

WKR
If you look at the 5 year charts on many of the O&G stocks there's definitely a lot of room for recovery for some of them, but some are way more risky on if they'll recover.

I am in no way recommending anyone buy these, but the potential is there.

PGAS .08 today, had been over $6 in the last 5 years, over $2 in the last 2 years.
AXAS $3.10 today, been north of $50 in the last 5 years, over $25 in the last 2 years, but they're a little sketchy on if they can refinance some of their debt, but with crude prices continuing to rise it may work out.
Even BORR could end up 3-5x today's current price.

Full disclosure, each one of the stocks I named I do own shares in each, but my risk tolerance is pretty high.
I snagged 5k shares of PGAS see what happens. Lose $300 or make a few k

NDGuy

WKR
thanks
Not panicking, it will come back. No plans on selling. Thought I caught the bottom of a week long down trend. Just added 3000 more at 23.72 to offset price per share. Dang just jumped too soon. let emotions get the best of me lol

added to LPI too
Thanks for diving on the grenade for us, I picked some up just now

BBob

WKR
Anyone in CGXEF? I bought some last Friday, then more Wed and Yesterday, but I sure wish I would have had more conviction!
Runaway train! I'm up near 150%. Banking $$$.

I'm taking caution though, IMO slightly sketchy OTC

Edit: FWIW SheDrills thinks it's a solid play. Do your DD

Last edited:

ORHunter

WKR
I am very conflicted to hold and see a CDEV type return over time, or take my +40% gains after holding a week and some for just a few days
The struggle. I typically pick the wrong choice. I'm holding so selling is probably the best option.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

HuntingIndian

Lil-Rokslider

BBob

WKR
may be this will help the needle move a bit for rolls royce (RYCEY)

old news:
Interesting, thx! They are very near the all time low from early 2003. It's stopped and consolidating a bit here. Might be something to put on watch.

BBob

WKR
LPI pullback, might be an entry point. YMMV

Energy money flow still pegged.

Attachments

• SPY Sector Rotation Money Flow 06_25_2021.JPG
    SPY Sector Rotation Money Flow 06_25_2021.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 40