The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

N.ID7803

WKR
Sold my last shares of HL today at $6.89, my average share price was $1.58. HL has always been a good bet for me. Now have to wait for a drop and get back in.

KsRancher

WKR
I have been following along on the thread. I haven't posted on rokslide a few years. Sorry I haven't contributed to it. I dont have much good advice. But thank you to those who have. I have done REALLY well in the stocks since I got in them March.

BuckHunter24

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone here buying spac warrants? Seems like if you focus only on spacs with good quality management, and only buy under $1.50 or so whi h is hard to find these days but theres some out there, that you have a good shot at 100-800% gains within a year.
I am, im holding 2,000 grsv warrants at a bit over 2 bucks a warrant. I am hopeful the trend continues. In my "trading" account I am only holding spacs right now, with 2k grsv warrants and 1,100 fuse common shares. Good luck

Lou Sid

FNG
I am, im holding 2,000 grsv warrants at a bit over 2 bucks a warrant. I am hopeful the trend continues. In my "trading" account I am only holding spacs right now, with 2k grsv warrants and 1,100 fuse common shares. Good luck
Nice. GOAC, SEAH, EQD, and IGAC all seem to be good warrant plays right now. I've got 2000 SEAH at 1.30 avg. Hoping GNOG goes up so I can sell and get heavier into warrants.

Okhotnik

WKR
bought a few thousand more AXAS when it dropped to 2,23. AGI (gold) up pretty big today. Bought more PayPal at 228

What platform do you guys use to buy warrants?

I use Fidelity but some OTC is restricted. I'm debating switching to Ameritrade/TOS or Webull. Any input?

Okhotnik

WKR
I use Fidelity but some OTC is restricted. I'm debating switching to Ameritrade/TOS or Webull. Any input?
Its tough doing some of the high risk penny stocks on fidelity at least for me. And not a good platform for swing trading IMO. I use TD Ameritrade for that, but don't use it daily.

Last edited:
Bought my 10 month old daughter a share of Boeing today in her custodian account. Sitting tight on my current positions, waiting to see what this senate race brings for market action.

22lr

WKR
Got buys in for Boeing at $200 (we will see, worth a gamble. Definitely a onger term play), missed OCGN until it had already hit $ 3.22... still took a chance on a small buy as we should see more positive news here as more countries possibly approve their Vaccine.

Im getting tempted to buy back into Delta airlines. Made 105% on them buying at the COVID low and selling at $40, if they fall much further ill probably buy back in for a few shares.

CorbLand

WKR
Its tough doing some of the high risk penny stocks on fidelity at least for me. And not a good platform for swing trading IMO. I use TD Ameritrade for that, but use it daily.
I use Fidelity because out of the two I can use with my 401A, I like it better but Fidelity does suck for day trades.

Okhotnik

WKR
Got buys in for Boeing at $200 (we will see, worth a gamble. Definitely a onger term play), missed OCGN until it had already hit $ 3.22... still took a chance on a small buy as we should see more positive news here as more countries possibly approve their Vaccine.

Im getting tempted to buy back into Delta airlines. Made 105% on them buying at the COVID low and selling at $40, if they fall much further ill probably buy back in for a few shares.

Airlines have been good for me. Went in on them and out twice. I was just looking at ual and alk today. Maybe buy in again. Down over 10 per cent last month. Curious to see final airline holiday travel stats.