The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

Clarktar

WKR
I bought FUBO slightly above 30.00 and below 30.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Broomd

WKR
looks like ACY is making another run!
I'm out, figured 30 days to let things settle with ACY, too much smoke and mirrors.

Picked up 10K shares of INVU yesterday, looking good right now up 35%. These small OTCs are crazy...can't help but to think that quite a few will be worth a fortune in two years.

neb34

Lil-Rokslider
I'm out, figured 30 days to let things settle with ACY, too much smoke and mirrors.

Picked up 10K shares of INVU yesterday, looking good right now up 35%. These small OTCs are crazy...can't help but to think that quite a few will be worth a fortune in two years.
so far for the day i'm up 40% on ACY, will probably cash out soon....easy scalp!

Like a lot of people on here, I have been thinking of jumping in. It has been a long time since I have done any investing, and I think the time is coming for me to get back into it. Perhaps now is the time.

Just wanted to throw out my 2021 Green energy play I've added to my Roth since we made it through this year!
These new additions are recommendations from a mentor of mine and based on a Biden play for green energy/Tech.
We talk so much about short term on this thread. Every once in a while, I like to throw out long term stuff that's easier for newer traders and healthy for long term portfolios. A lot of this list aren't secrets and most of you might be holding some of these already.
Good luck in 2021!

ARKK
SMOG
LIT
YOLO
ICLN
ARKG
PBD
REMX
TAN
PBW
JETS
ED
MP

EastMT

WKR
FUBO broke out of the downtrend, now day trade shorts should be covering before the weekend, send it!

ca164c6a7f5bc25ac98058d540f24138.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FUBO broke out of the downtrend, now day trade shorts should be covering before the weekend, send it!

ca164c6a7f5bc25ac98058d540f24138.jpg

You going to hold this for a while or sell it quick? Any price target in mind?

BBob

WKR
There's been a little noise of more bad press for FUBO soon. Don't know what it is yet but rumors floating, could be real or not or manipulators manipulating.

Last edited:

EastMT

WKR
You going to hold this for a while or sell it quick? Any price target in mind?

I holding this one for a few weeks. I’d like to see it up to high 30’s, 40 area. Have to see how it plays out, a lot of big names are in here at the bottom so hopefully it turns

I holding this one for a few weeks. I’d like to see it up to high 30’s, 40 area. Have to see how it plays out, a lot of big names are in here at the bottom so hopefully it turns

Yeah I had the same thing in mind, hold for a few weeks. Always interested what others strategies are though so thanks for sharing. Great minds think alike! Hopefully that is the case with this

Watch OEG.
Price target sub 1.8
Also WATT has turned down a bit. Looking for it to run soon. Should bounce off the very stable 1.70 support.

WRO

WKR
Watch OEG.
Price target sub 1.8
Also WATT has turned down a bit. Looking for it to run soon. Should bounce off the very stable 1.70 support.
Theres an offering at 1.80 coming out next week, that being said from the dd I've done, they look solid.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Traveler

WKR
Like a lot of people on here, I have been thinking of jumping in. It has been a long time since I have done any investing, and I think the time is coming for me to get back into it. Perhaps now is the time.
Make sure you know what you’re doing. If it sounds too good to be true it usually is. These penny or small cap stocks can offer huge rewards if you don’t lose your shirt trying.

ChromeKype

Lil-Rokslider
Guys i know I’m like a broken record on OCGN, but BB just received a recommendation for EUA in India. This should be a very nice catalyst for some serious growth Monday morning, then we should hopefully see a bump for 10 day compliance in the next week or so, and then we’ll see if any other western countries inquire about covaxin. Its looking like this will start moving up weekly!

22lr

WKR
Starting to think about Monday now. Got some buys in for ZNOG, OCGN and NKLA trying for some shorter term gains, and will see what Boeing does, but probably pick up a few more shares for a longer term hold.

I'm a low volume trader but dang its been a fun ride so far.

I'm not sure NKLA won't take a dip again but im feeling better about their outlook in the short to mid term. Not sure I plan to hold longer term but we will see if they can get some good news.

Really hoping for news out of ZNOG, but I wouldn't mind one more dip so I get 1 more small buy in first...

I think Boeing is still a pretty safe long term bet. The 737 max has had some better news these last few weeks, and hopefully passanger movements can start increasing soon. Wish I had bought more at $140 (or been smart/fast enough to buy at $89).