The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

neb34

Lil-Rokslider
to avoid having to deal with quadrupling my money. I'd hate to struggle with the pride that would inevitably accompany sudden and great riches.
On that note, did anyone sell ACY last week at $35 or whatever crazy number it got up to?? I sold @ $7 and came out like a bandit (or so I thought, big difference between a couple hundred bucks and a couple thousand in profit)

Johnboy

WKR
On that note, did anyone sell ACY last week at $35 or whatever crazy number it got up to?? I sold @ $7 and came out like a bandit (or so I thought, big difference between a couple hundred bucks and a couple thousand in profit)
Look, @neb34, you're gonna have to do a whole lot worse than that if you expect to be accepted into our club.

jackle1886

Lil-Rokslider
Negative. I sold 2,000 shares THE DAY BEFORE to free up cash and average down on VIRI. Goodbye $50,000 profit and hello $400.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

mwebs

WKR
Man at least I’m not the only one pulling these moves haha, thanks guys. Maybe we start a support group .

cardiac5

Lil-Rokslider
Not to break topic too far but is there an app anyone recommends to starters I’ve been following along and I’d like to do some safer stuff and play around some. I’m looking at ameritrade and robinhood. I’ve been out of school a few years and don’t want my money just to sit in the bank while I’m saving up for another farm down payment. Houses are going to fast and high for me to make a decision fast enough to do rentals and I don’t want the bank to hold my money and make pennies. I Max out my Roth in index funds yearly and the hospital didn’t match 401k at all so I never did that so that’s another route I might take. Pm me if you don’t want to get this thread too off track. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find the E*TRADE website and app fairly easy to use and understand. The interface is pretty simple, but you can dig down to detailed info also.

22lr

WKR
Snagged a few more Boeing and Carnival. Didnt hit the low I was looking for to trigger a buy, but its still low enough to make me happy for the long hold. Also grabbed a few more ZNOG, with the price of crude going up I figure the upside keeps getting stronger. just wish they had a PR with status on the drilling rig...

Grabbed a few thousand shares of SANP to hold for awhile on a whim... probably just lost my $5... but its fun to buy 5,000 shares every now and then! Lol.

22lr

WKR
Did anybody hear anything on why ABML is tanking today?

Even StockTwits is pretty silent other than all the usually people saying buy buy buy. But shucks, I grabbed a few shares because why not.

Broomd

WKR
Negative. I sold 2,000 shares THE DAY BEFORE to free up cash and average down on VIRI. Goodbye $50,000 profit and hello $400.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
You're not alone my friend. I left upwards of $70K on the table, and that's the honest truth.

Broomd

WKR
Did anybody hear anything on why ABML is tanking today?
No, but wondering the same thing. I'm holding a few thousand shares. Probably just an overdue correction. It's slowly coming back since the morning low.

COUV is killing it again today. Another +15%

Up 400% on this one since 12/24. Debating taking $4500 in profit or letting it ride...love to see $1 and $8800. This stock hasn't digressed much in that time. Only slight drops and rocket emolis....