The Rokslide Stock Traders Thread

mws-pa

FNG
Just wondering who's taking advantage of this little dip in the market to buy some stocks on sale?

I like cruise lines. Carnivals always a good company and the Oil companies are getting hit.
In the medical world the future may be biogenetics, could get stuff low now but hard to know what companies will last.

CObywayofUSAF

Lil-Rokslider
Just wondering who's taking advantage of this little dip in the market to buy some stocks on sale?

I like cruise lines. Carnivals always a good company and the Oil companies are getting hit.
I'm trading a few things right now...ARTC. Also happened to have a boat load of UVXY I picked up Thursday that I flipped today. Even with this dip the market is crazy overvalued in almost every sector. Only longs I like right now are BABA, RKT, and INTC. A few others I can't think of atm.

TLSS has been a good penny stock finally. It was at 0.01 and is now going over 0.04.
Bueno. 21k averaged at .015 -> smilling

MCAC popped up today. They are merging with Playboy of all things. Trying to rebrand and sell "products" direct to consumer. Has robinhood written all over it.

Waiting on OEG to bounce off 1.8 support

SFIX puts have been amazing. I keep buying daily right at the money and selling for 100%-200% after the next mornings dips. Basically swinging puts. I feel its still got a large gap to fill, but loosing downward momentum. Maybe a few cycles left.

1609799370370.png

Anyone holding or buying QS today?
I almost bought some when is was in the 50s but hesitated. Then it went ripping and I was definitely not getting in. I was reading a piece on Motley fool the other day saying it was one of the Three stocks not to buy in 2021. I would compare it to NKLA, a lot of innovative ideas and plans but nothing in production yet. It sure is tempting though at this price.

Johnboy

WKR
Also sold BNGO at a dollar something and used the profit to buy into some losers, then watched it soar.. Sold SNDL today because I was sick of waiting again, so everyone should grab a seat on that rocket because it’s guaranteed to lift off now..
Luckily, I was able to time my unloading of CHEK at .53 in order to avoid having to deal with quadrupling my money. I'd hate to struggle with the pride that would inevitably accompany sudden and great riches.

ORHunter

WKR
Luckily, I was able to time my unloading of CHEK at .53 in order to avoid having to deal with quadrupling my money. I'd hate to struggle with the pride that would inevitably accompany sudden and great riches.
I hear that. I sold Chek at .74 for no profit when it dipped this morning.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

OXN939

WKR
I almost bought some when is was in the 50s but hesitated. Then it went ripping and I was definitely not getting in. I was reading a piece on Motley fool the other day saying it was one of the Three stocks not to buy in 2021. I would compare it to NKLA, a lot of innovative ideas and plans but nothing in production yet. It sure is tempting though at this price.
I picked some upon the IPO at $35. Sold about halfway up. Picked some more up today, and will snag more if it runs back down.