The amount of

Lelder

Lil-Rokslider
im glad guys are upgrading their gear yearly and offering it up for sale, wish i could afford it all new but im happy to buy it 50% off in most cases that have barely seen a season.

Marble

WKR
I'm just waiting for someone to post a three piece full length mirror set so I can see all the angles before I hunt. I'm always concerned the animals are judgy...or do I do it for the other hunters....

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

bsnedeker

WKR
I'm just waiting for someone to post a three piece full length mirror set so I can see all the angles before I hunt. I'm always concerned the animals are judgy...or do I do it for the other hunters....

I could do this for you, but I'm afraid you would be confronted with at least 3 different kinds of camo and at least 2 different solids on any given day I'm hunting.

Marble

WKR
I could do this for you, but I'm afraid you would be confronted with at least 3 different kinds of camo and at least 2 different solids on any given day I'm hunting.
I would be embarrassed to hunt with you.

OP
Button

Button

WKR
Ha I’m browsing the clothes myself.
I believe in buy once cry once.

WRM

WKR
True thriftiness is buying another mans used underwear

I hear tell there's this ol cat Name of Bill Clinton that's got some posted for sale. He wore em till they had holes in em, wrote em off on his taxes as charitable contribution, charity gave em back as useless. Now he will sell them to you. Presidential skid mark seal included.