Suppressor wait times getting faster

They must have different groups of people working on different months the e-forms were submitted. That is absolutely stupid. Why not have everyone working on the oldest first.

I filed an individual Form 4 on 2/1/24 and it was approved on 2/20/24. Just submitted another Form 4 on 2/21/24 that I am expecting to runs its normal duration on. When I picked up my suppressor yesterday there was a host of other folks that all recently got their Form 4 approved so maybe something is improving.

IDVortex

WKR
Can a person do a trust after the fact or does it have to be done at the time of the purchase and filing of the form 4?

Sevens

WKR
Has anyone been able to get an explanation of WTF is going on with approval times? I’m happy for everyone getting these quick approvals, but as someone waiting … WTF?!

WKR

WKR
Does anyone know what happens if you have a change of address during the wait period?

If so what is the recommended course of action that won't slow anything down?

TheCougar

WKR
Are any of these shortened wait times using a trust? I would almost get another can if I thought I could speed up the process.

bpurtz

WKR
The reddit mega thread has had a number of crazy short times like yours. Psyched for all you all, but sucks sitting here at 200+.

Are any of these shortened wait times using a trust? I would almost get another can if I thought I could speed up the process.
The reddit link above was posted on another thread. I scanned through several of the posts and some of the short wait periods are with a trust. Looks like majority of short wait periods are individual though.

Duh

WKR
So if I already have a trust for two suppressors and I buy another as an individual now. Will I still have to pay the extra $200 to add the new can to the already existing trust?

IDVortex

WKR
So if I already have a trust for two suppressors and I buy another as an individual now. Will I still have to pay the extra $200 to add the new can to the already existing trust?
That's what it appears. I'm thinking of getting a can and going the individual route so I can maybe use it for spring bear than do a trust later. Yes, I could save the 200, but I'm impatient with getting new toys.

Reactions: Duh

Duh

WKR
That's what it appears. I'm thinking of getting a can and going the individual route so I can maybe use it for spring bear than do a trust later. Yes, I could save the 200, but I'm impatient with getting new toys.
I’m in the same boat. Think I’ll be doing the individual purchase soon.