Suppressor wait times getting faster

I wonder why they just don't do a standard background check for them. Doesn't make much sense to me.

Reactions: BLJ
I work at a gun store and this past fall it seemed like most people were getting approved in that 5-6 month time frame but we still had lots of people waiting from the prior january or december. Had a few much faster then that as well. My ultra 5 took 5.5 months my sparrow took 81 days. I believe average is about 5 months at the moment.

Geewhiz

WKR
Man, following the suppressor approval thread on here and snipers hide, they are getting approved right and left and some with wait times of only a few days.

I've had one in jail for about a month so trying not to get my hopes up.

Juan_ID

WKR
Man, following the suppressor approval thread on here and snipers hide, they are getting approved right and left and some with wait times of only a few days.

I've had one in jail for about a month so trying not to get my hopes up.
That’s probably a solid plan. The inconsistency of approval times blows my mind, then I remember who’s in charge and it no longer surprises me. Luckily I already have a couple that will get me by once I decide to get another so the wait won’t be near as bad this go around but boy the wait for the first one was a doozy.

I’m sure it gets better but the waiting for this first one isn’t fun and it’s only been 1.5 months haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truck24hr

Lil-Rokslider
Are y'all getting an email when they're approved, or just a call from the dealer?