Suppressor wait times getting faster

Saturday was 1 month on my individual man I’m bummed I wanted to get in on the overnight approval lol I saw someone comment on a forum they had or are having issues with people with surnames like JR. so I’m guessing that’s got me hung up

Not only you, I’m at 45 ish days and don’t have a surname. Individual e form 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gman82001

WKR
Not only you, I’m at 45 ish days and don’t have a surname. Individual e form 4

Guess I should have complained on the internet a little sooner lol Just got approved Friday on our way out of town am picking it up from my Ffl today when I get back home.

Guess I should have complained on the internet a little sooner lol Just got approved Friday on our way out of town am picking it up from my Ffl today when I get back home.

I even emailed NCIS last week for an update and it was just some oh it’s in process email

Picked one up this week. Took 3.5 months with trust.

Pretty soild with a trust. I have a buddy that’s about 5 months into a trust. My first took 9 months but seeing all these sub a week approvals is hard to swallow when I’m 6+ weeks

mt terry d

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
I was about 6 months - october to april- with a trust

Went through Capitol Armory and am very pleased with their prompt service,
communication and walking me through the process.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Pretty soild with a trust. I have a buddy that’s about 5 months into a trust. My first took 9 months but seeing all these sub a week approvals is hard to swallow when I’m 6+ weeks

Mine got approved Friday, 99 days with a trust.

Applied Friday 5/24 around 3pm, I was approved at 9am this morning 5/28. Individual Form.

WTF?? I applied 44 days ago, I get approved when buying rifles instantly and I already have a can from a few years ago. Same thing with my father but he’s getting close to 55 days

I even emailed NICS requesting an update and they responded saying it’s in process

TheHammer

WKR
WTF?? I applied 44 days ago, I get approved when buying rifles instantly and I already have a can from a few years ago. Same thing with my father but he’s getting close to 55 days

I even emailed NICS requesting an update and they responded saying it’s in process

I had a recce5 approved in 2 days but have been waiting a couple months for both my scythes… it makes me almost as anxious as draw results, checking my email 20xs a day😂😂

I had a recce5 approved in 2 days but have been waiting a couple months for both my scythes… it makes me almost as anxious as draw results, checking my email 20xs a day

I emailed them asking why isn’t it first in, first out so my form 4 application may have just “disappeared”

Bluefish

WKR
Just got a trust approval today, 124 days. Last one was 191, so an improvement. Still nowhere close to what others are getting for individuals.

SloppyJ

WKR
I got three approvals today, batch style. Ordered a Scythe from Capitol armory and got the paperwork in on March 13th. A month later I ordered a dead air mojave and a dilligent defense wolfhunter. The last two got shipped to my local FFL. All individual. So hang in there guys. I wish I would have put them in a trust though like my others.

Not the same week turnaround but I'm not bitching. My first 4 took almost a year.

1000004530.jpg

3D printed titanium baffles on the mojave are cool as hell.

1000004531.jpg

brockel

WKR
Individual e form through silencer central on may 1st. May 3rd my information was submitted to ATF. Was notified 3 days later of approval. Suppressor shipped today

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
These fast times are cool but I’m still glad I went with a trust on my last one. 99 days was a major improvement over previous cans I’ve bought.

Filed on 5/24, can in hand 5/28. 4 days is crazy. Especially given into consideration that it was Memorial Day weekend

Those of you filing as an individual right now, any plans to convert to a trust later? Are you only filing as an individual just for the faster approval time?