RokStok

Sled

WKR
Lots of options to be ready for with a short notice pre sale and now color options...🤯 Time to get some poop in a group.

TX_Diver

WKR
One more question since UM opened the questions can of worms…

Can/Will the prototypes be shot before presale starts? Or are the printed versions you guys have for review only for testing ergonomics and static functionality?

4th_point

WKR
Good job Unknown and team.

Should be helpful for Tikkas that have a tendency to jump off of the pack under recoil!

Axlrod

WKR
When can we get it in walnut?🙂
If you get walnut I want exhibition grade spalted maple!
afa1d2492eb0895f126f86e7373b7ce4

Anyone have a sling they like for the qd flush cups or some options? Never used a sling like that so trying to decide if I have standard rear sling swivel installed or not and spartan on the front

bigbuckdj

WKR
Anyone have a sling they like for the qd flush cups or some options? Never used a sling like that so trying to decide if I have standard rear sling swivel installed or not and spartan on the front

I’ve only tried a few variations but if I need another, I’ll order a blue force vickers and not think much about it.

I’d get the magpul, bravo company, or grovetec swivels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I'm currently using a home made version of the Rifle Craft RS3. My version is much lighter due to being 1 inch webbing.

I recently realized that if I flip the sling and put the adjustment at the forend, I can wear it across my chest very comfortably and it works well even with a pack it.

The Vickers Blue Force sling would work similarly, but is heavy.

I personally use a QD cup on the left side of the forend and the right side of the butt.

If not going for a cross chest carry, any sling still works fine for over the shoulder. On the first rifle I put QD cups on, I also installed them in the traditional locations, I never used them though.