RokStok

Brazo264

FNG
I'm excited to finally have a stock that fits my build and is comfortable for me... it's been rough lol.

It's going under a Rokslide special 223 Tikka for the winnnn! :)

Small update: depending on printed stock evaluation occurring this week the pre sale may be coming quickly.

Someone already posted a screenshot of the password protected Rokstok products on the UM website but a fresh screenshot is below. Cheapest stock is bare carbon without rail at $495.

Some other tips would be:

Create an account in UM's website, it will expedite your checkout process. LE colors are limited to 1 per order and we will not limit the standard versions unless things get out of hand. There will be an overall limit we place on stocks sold during the pre-sale so get your order in to avoid black market prices.

Research your Cerakote color requests before the pre sale, and of course you can make changes up until we paint your stock. We are very easy going at UM and can accommodate almost any reasonable customer request including painting your Rokstok to match Ryan's Crocs.

Thank you all for your participation.

View attachment 641003View attachment 641004
Which bolt pattern should we choose for the long hunter rail?

Lando

WKR
I am excited to have a more rigid stock and built-in elimination of floating head issues.

I will likely put mine on my Tikka 6.5x55 instead of the .223, but not sure yet.

Stockys

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
We did shoot the printed version with fantastic results. We requested some changes and will also shoot the next printed version coming Thurs/Friday after I melted the last one.

Then we will get one real production stock that we will shoot, video, and drop test before production begins.

Rest assured, @Formidilosus we not accept anything less than perfect.

@Stockys
Kicking @Unknown Munitions in the shins when I see him next. Cerakoted a 3D printed stock before final approval🫣

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Small update: depending on printed stock evaluation occurring this week the pre sale may be coming quickly.

Someone already posted a screenshot of the password protected Rokstok products on the UM website but a fresh screenshot is below. Cheapest stock is bare carbon without rail at $495.

Some other tips would be:

Create an account in UM's website, it will expedite your checkout process. LE colors are limited to 1 per order and we will not limit the standard versions unless things get out of hand. There will be an overall limit we place on stocks sold during the pre-sale so get your order in to avoid black market prices.

Research your Cerakote color requests before the pre sale, and of course you can make changes up until we paint your stock. We are very easy going at UM and can accommodate almost any reasonable customer request including painting your Rokstok to match Ryan's Crocs.

Thank you all for your participation.

View attachment 641003View attachment 641004

Will pre order opening be announced in um account email news letter? So I can stop checking every update on this thread for it, and then be disappointed with sub par memes?

Also, when will best comment give away winner be announced?

Smenning

Lil-Rokslider
I would assume (and hope) the webbing is going to be the same color as the outline of the tears, but I've been wrong before.
That would make the most sense from a painting/efficiency standpoint

Dobermann

WKR
We are adding hydro dipping that will be operational inside of 3 months and then we can do walnut.
Will the hydro options include Fusion?

And that's 3 months away, do you want hydro orders placed at launch, or do you want us to wait for everyone else to get processed first? (I'm happy either way, just wanting to find out what's best for you guys.)

BjornF16

WKR
We did shoot the printed version with fantastic results. We requested some changes and will also shoot the next printed version coming Thurs/Friday after I melted the last one.

Then we will get one real production stock that we will shoot, video, and drop test before production begins.

Rest assured, @Formidilosus we not accept anything less than perfect.

@Stockys
Out of curiosity, what were the requested tweaks?