RokStok

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I’ll type slower. They have made a first version of the Rokstock which was 3D printed for the guys to examine and try out. Some people, like me, would call this version 1.

The guys tried it out, identified some areas that they didn’t like or wanted to improve and sent it back with those revisions. A second version is being 3D printed. Again, some people would call this version 2.
Now I see, thanks for typing slower, as I've lost my marbles it really helps.

Various design prototypes is just good practice. Even if the first prototype turns out to be the best, you can only know that by making changes. If the first prototype goes to production without ever having anything else trialed, it is a sign of lazy design and a cheap product.

A version, is generally considered a finished product that is released for sale. Generally (unless done for marketing purposes) a change in whole number is reserved for significant changes, changes after the decimal denote minor changes.

Macintosh

WKR
I’ll type slower. They have made a first version of the Rokstock which was 3D printed for the guys to examine and try out. Some people, like me, would call this version 1.

The guys tried it out, identified some areas that they didn’t like or wanted to improve and sent it back with those revisions. A second version is being 3D printed. Again, some people would call this version 2.
While I get what you are saying I dont think your characterization is fair. Personally, I'd trust it a LOT less if it was claimed to be "perfect" on the first go-around. Post above is spot-on.

BCsteve

WKR
While I get what you are saying I dont think your characterization is fair. Personally, I'd trust it a LOT less if it was claimed to be "perfect" on the first go-around. Post above is spot-on.
Totally agree with you, never said it was a bad thing. Enough of this now, let’s get back to memes of how cool this stock is going to look.

Snowhunter11

Lil-Rokslider
So may have missed this with all the stripper/barrel racer/ hairdresser talk.. factory or aftermarket mag inlet ? Or both options?