RokStok

For the record, I have stopped hunting until I get a Rokstock.
Me too, I have completely switched to a bow until I fill my archery tag… then I will try with what I currently have, but I’m already sick of missing and I haven’t missed with it yet… I’ll scrub the hell out of my barrel for now, and practice bore sighting with my phones camera.

I can figure out plenty of problems to fabricate solutions

Oh man, now plum cracked like Humpty Dumpty. 😂

I stand corrected on my misspelling.
I also find it ironic because an old coworker of mine used to type “terd” and I would correct him with “turd”. Can’t imagine why I spelled it that way this time around.

Anyways. I hope everyone loves their new wizzbang stock when they get them in hand.
I feel like you are being as negative as the comb on the Rokstock

fwafwow

WKR
There is also no “e” in burglar.
Do any of you collectively refer to your group as the Formi’s? Kind of like Taylor Swift’s fan base but for Formidilous
Now that is an excellent idea. We can do merch (Blitz Bags signed by Form would be so cool), plus meet-n-greets before larger events. A true fan club (with email distro list) is a good start. And subforum - nay, a full forum, is clearly in order. (I suggest Form-um as the title.) He's been trying to get into the MHG, so this will definitely help his cred and chances (and social media clout).

Last edited:
The entire point of this stock is caring about function.

No shit people are going to move on to how it looks, if they didn’t care about function they wouldn’t be on this thread
You can build something that functions and looks good... it's not difficult.

From the very small detaisl that have been released so far, it appears it's ugly as shit and that reason alone I won't buy one. I'll buy something else that also functions and looks good.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

From the very small detaisl that have been released so far, it appears it's ugly as shit and that reason alone I won't buy one. I'll buy something else that also functions and looks good.

Awesome enjoy

T_Widdy

Lil-Rokslider
Shoot2HuntU

What’s out there that has this functionality? I would like to buy one that you are talking about and a rokstok and compare the two.

What’s out there that has this functionality? I would like to buy one that you are talking about and a rokstok and compare the two.
The alterra and gunwerks... although not quite as exaggerated as the rokstock seems to appear.
I will also add I'll sacrifice slight functionality for something that looks 100% better.

I work too hard and too much to spend money on anything I don't want to look at.

After it's released, I think Ryan or form should do a review, side by side of some of the other top tier stocks for recoil management, sight picture and of course, looks.

Gunwers, alterra, manners ph should be tested with it I think. Maybe the new McMillan

The alterra and gunwerks... although not quite as exaggerated as the rokstock seems to appear.
I will also add I'll sacrifice slight functionality for something that looks 100% better.

I work too hard and too much to spend money on anything I don't want to look at.

After it's released, I think Ryan or form should do a review, side by side of some of the other top tier stocks for recoil management, sight picture and of course, looks.

Gunwers, alterra, manners ph should be tested with it I think. Maybe the new McMillan

Plenty of other stocks out there if you want something that you think looks pretty. Gunwerks won't inlet for Tikka and the alterra you'll have to have it bedded and it's going to cost hundreds more than the rokstock. Pretty sure manners and McMillan fall into the latter category too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Plenty of other stocks out there if you want something that you think looks pretty. Gunwerks won't inlet for Tikka and the alterra you'll have to have it bedded and it's going to cost hundreds more than the rokstock. Pretty sure manners and McMillan fall into the latter category too.
I don't own any Tikka actions, one issue I don't have to deal with but yes, if that's your flavor the options are limited.

FYG

FNG
Me too, I have completely switched to a bow until I fill my archery tag… then I will try with what I currently have, but I’m already sick of missing and I haven’t missed with it yet… I’ll scrub the hell out of my barrel for now, and practice bore sighting with my phones camera.

I can figure out plenty of problems to fabricate solutions

Rokstok.JPG

@roosiebull, probably.

lak2004

WKR
I don't own any Tikka actions, one issue I don't have to deal with but yes, if that's your flavor the options are limited.

No tikka ownership, now we know your opinion is invalid...just kidding. You're entitled to buy what you like. I'm going to buy one so I can walk around in the woods with notoriety to up my non-existent youtube channel following

I’ve already got 2024 planned out.

1. Recieve special edition Rokstok in January
  2. tikka 300 win mag
  3. Talley rings
  4. Leupold vx3hd
  5. Feb-March: Get my elevation turret cut so I don’t need dope sheets (easy to lose)
  6. April: sweet pics, post how much my rifle weighs
  7. June: 3 shot zero group american whitetail, barrel break in process
  8. July: miss cold bore challenge 0/2 (probably wind)
  9. September: can’t find ammo so buy a box of core lokt
  10. October: glass up a BOAL at 730 yards and drt it in the leg

I’ve already got 2024 planned out.

1. Recieve special edition Rokstok in January
  2. tikka 300 win mag
  3. Talley rings
  4. Leupold vx3hd
  5. Feb-March: Get my elevation turret cut so I don’t need dope sheets (easy to lose)
  6. April: sweet pics, post how much my rifle weighs
  7. June: 3 shot zero group american whitetail, barrel break in process
  8. July: miss cold bore challenge 0/2 (probably wind)
  9. September: can’t find ammo so buy a box of core lokt
  10. October: glass up a BOAL at 730 yards and drt it in the leg
Give this guy a free rokstock today!!!!

Haven't laughed that hard in awhile