RokStok

I’m holding onto the assumption that the guy whose spent a unmeasurable amount of time throwing scopes on the ground for us is going to function check the stock first so I’m not terribly concerned it will be ok.

Though I imagine different skeletal structures will change things and could see how a jaw weld preference may not work out with such an aggressive design

Sandstrom

WKR
In the spirit of Christmas I think the free one should go to Big Stick. It would be the gift that keeps giving, just imagine the review, and possibly the video of him chucking it down a canyon!! Not to mention the potential for an epic paint / tape job!!! Unfortunately it looks like he is no longer active on here… just as my Sticklish to English was getting good!!

Ryan

TheTone

WKR
Yeah this thread went odd directions in a hurry. 5 days and goes from 26 to 46 pages and all I can find useful is a 3d render and teaser Pic that truly makes me question if someone will custom make me scope rings at 2" height so I can shoot. I Already use 1.5" and have cheeks as low as possible and shoot a jaw weld. This piece of hardware just may not fit my form or function. Oh and all the smack talking of McMillan, their Banded Carbon camo is fantastic, and it's in the carbon itself under the matte clear. It can't scratch off like manners crap paint jobs. They do some stuff right.
Agreed, just take a picture of the full stock and post it

Odd1out

Lil-Rokslider
My attempt at rokstock/form mod. There is no real-world practice with it yet. But putting to my face it feels a lot better than before.
1d400d3813ca804a6fcd3ff506c065c8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

wnelson14

WKR
Question for Form or Ryan, which may have been discussed.
Say a VGH stock or something similar in a 6cm you can manage recoil fine and spot impacts. What caliber could you go up to with the rokstock since it will be “better” to achieve the same results as the lighter caliber? I know this is pretty subjective, but curious to what you all think.

BAKPAKR

WKR

This stock is not just for long range. I mainly shoot things at closer ranges, and my RokStok extreme negative comb mock-up really tightens things up offhand. If the forestock on the RokStok is not so wide as to be uncomfortable hand carrying, I suspect it will work equally well shooting antelope on the plains or hunting whitetails in thick timber.