RokStok

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
I'd have to choose the WMD Donkephant from Lib Tech, 2002 I believe was the year.
1e1138ed4371eed9848a4226b37fedde.jpg
That’s a blast from the past. Wow.

fwafwow

WKR
Yeah, I'm screwed if it is announced during the work day, both due to time zone and because I'm too busy to check this.

I don't care about the color, I just want at least one, but preferably two, stocks.

@Unknown Munitions - will prior customers get some sort of hint as to when the pre-order will open?

Huntsalot

FNG
For ***** sake, I can't keep up with this thread. Honestly, I've wanted to upgrade my Tikka Stock for a while but just haven't. Every time I get serious about it I buy more out of State tags and push it down the priority list. I know very little about stock features but just like my .223 and my 6.5, I'm going to put my faith into strangers on the internet! The only downside to all of this is trying to explain to the mouth breathers why I only use certain bullets, scopes, Tikkas, etc. And this stock is only going to make it more difficult, it's crazy looking but I know it's gonna be the most functional stock on the market thanks to the Rokstock brain-trust.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
This stock is going to make it so easy to identify WKR at the range and in the field.
Like one of the ugliest rifles with the ugliest scope ever made does not already? I think the only problem was the rifle was only "one of" the ugliest, and with this stock we can have the ugliest rifle. The good news is that if someone breaks into my truck they will take the bottle of dip spit before the rifle.

gbflyer

WKR
Hell, all you guys want is a 1/8 Tikka .223 with a 6X SS to shoot 77TMK’s. Don’t even need a stock for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bbell

WKR
There have been some pretty good responses.

I am most excited about shooting something with that much negative comb and that was designed with absolute function over anything else.
So excited that I am going to get a rokstock for the Tikka 6.5 creedmoor that I don’t own yet. Winning one would speed the process up a bit😀

khuber84

WKR
Yeah this thread went odd directions in a hurry. 5 days and goes from 26 to 46 pages and all I can find useful is a 3d render and teaser Pic that truly makes me question if someone will custom make me scope rings at 2" height so I can shoot. I Already use 1.5" and have cheeks as low as possible and shoot a jaw weld. This piece of hardware just may not fit my form or function. Oh and all the smack talking of McMillan, their Banded Carbon camo is fantastic, and it's in the carbon itself under the matte clear. It can't scratch off like manners crap paint jobs. They do some stuff right.