Rokslide style shooting match/challenge 7/20/24

kthomas

Lil-Rokslider
I love this idea!

Can't make it this year, but would be interested in attending if this is an event that carries on into the future.

Hope this is a big success!

Hnthrdr

WKR
Awesome idea! Someday when I don’t have two tiny babies at home I’ll make the trip south!

lak2004

WKR
I'm out for this one but let me know if you do another event. I've got a few buddies that would probably shoot it as well with enough notice. I'd love to help out as well in the future with setup/take down or whatever else. Thanks!

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Got this one on watch. Keep us updated on turn out, how it went, things you would change, etc.

I’d like to host one in Arizona this winter.

OP
B

Bluumoon

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
Course prep

Attachments

• IMG_8916.jpeg
    IMG_8916.jpeg
    708.6 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_6812.jpeg
    IMG_6812.jpeg
    413.4 KB · Views: 47

IDVortex

WKR
After this is done, can you please do a summary of what you needed and how you set it up?

Anyone in the N Idaho area want to try and put one together?
Id love this. Granted I know I'd fail miserably, but it's a piece of humble pie to realize how bad I suck. Anyone know of someone up north to shoot on?😂

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Id love this. Granted I know I'd fail miserably, but it's a piece of humble pie to realize how bad I suck. Anyone know of someone up north to shoot on?😂
How far North? I have some land you could shoot on in Minnesota that’s 40 min from Canada.