Rokslide style shooting match/challenge 7/20/24

Ucsdryder

WKR
Haha. I definitely didn't imply that NOBODY can shoot a big magnum well. But I do believe that the vast majority of people will shoot a smaller cartridge better than they will a super magnum.
It wasn’t directed at all toward you. I don’t disagree with your statement in any way.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Haha. I definitely didn't imply that NOBODY can shoot a big magnum well. But I do believe that the vast majority of people will shoot a smaller cartridge better than they will a super magnum.
That's really the only argument anyone has ever stated here that I've seen, and you're exactly right. It's easy for folks to get upset when they mistake "shoot AS accurately" versus "shoot AT ALL accurately".

There should be a multiplier for the larger cartridges. I mean, shooting those as accurate and having more Energy and momentum is never a bad a thing..

Ucsdryder

WKR
That's really the only argument anyone has ever stated here that I've seen, and you're exactly right. It's easy for folks to get upset when they mistake "shoot AS accurately" versus "shoot AT ALL accurately".
This is where you struggle in social settings. Matt’s statement was spot on and well received. Your initial reply to his post was snarky, self serving, and written with your typical air of superiority.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
This is where you struggle in social settings. Matt’s statement was spot on and well received. Your initial reply to his post was snarky, self serving, and written with your typical air of superiority.
"Tone" is always tough on the internet... To be fair, you started the "snarkyness" in this thread with your comment, when only Matt's post had even mentioned it here... Pot/kettle and all that.

You can always use the "ignore" feature on me if you'd like, no issues from my side at all. I think if we spent time together in real life we'd have a lot more in common than we didn't. The little bit of content I've seen posted by you seems like you are a good hunter and killer, game respects game as the kids say these days.

"Disagreements and arguments" on the internet are weird to me, probably because this is my only source of online interaction with folks, other than text messages and work emails/messages I suppose. Just know that when I type an "argument" or "disagree" with anyone there is nothing hostile behind it at all. I'm learning more everyday just like most folks.