Rokslide Backcountry Kill Kit

Scotte17

FNG
One of the most asked questions I get each year is "what do you put in your kill kit"!?

What type of game bags do you use, how much 550 cord should I bring and what's the best knife for backpack hunting?

So to make things simpler for you we've decided to make the "Rokslide Backcountry Kill Kit" and sell it as a package.

Each kit will come with:

1 Kifaru Medium PullOut
1 Havalon Piranta-Edge knife with Orange Handle
10 Piranta-Edge replacement blades
2 T.A.G bags @24x44
1 T.A.G bag @14x20
1 Kifaru Meat Baggie
1 Roll of Ultralight marking ribbon
1 25ft section of orange mil spec 550 cord
1 25ft section of green mil spec 550 cord
2 sets of latex gloves

Most of you know that I've been testing out several different game bags over the last few years (T.A.G, Caribou, Kifaru, Alaskan) and this season proved that T.A.G and Kifaru bags are the way to go for a backpack hunter.

The Havalon knife is well know across the industry and I've been a huge supporter of them for several years. With the ability to change blades in a matter of seconds, at a weight of less than 3 ounces, it's a backpack hunters dream.

I use a Kifaru Medium PullOut in the UL material to hold all the items in my kit. It weighs less than 2oz and everything fits perfect.

550 cord has multiple uses (hanging meat, boot laces, guy lines and more), so adding this to the kit was an easy choice.

These kits will be available for pre-order next week ($99), so feel free to post up any questions you have.

Thanks Everyone
I'm going to have to look into the TAG bags. Running Caribou now.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
is this package still for sale?

Sent from my SM-S926U using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-S926U using Tapatalk
thank you, still figuring this site out