Consolidated Dictionary & Guidelines for Backcountry Hunter dialect

Hnthrdr

WKR
I run a Lienweber cam in my Shovelhead Harley Davidson…..you wear a backpack. You ain’t running nothing
No i literally run around the backcountry with it on bugling at growlers, everybody knows that’s how you kill the pisscutters!

CCH

WKR
Great stuff, but I suspect that a more simplified thesaurus version will best benefit the oddly proud to be FNG’ers. I am old enough to be curmudgeonly, but not old enough to join the 60+ sub forum. This jargon is as bad as any I’ve dealt with in business or education.

That said, if I draw my 4th season mule deer tag in CO Unit 44 for this year, I am looking for someone to share their honey hole, so I can use my build to DRT my BOAL and then haul it out in my rig. Will buy a bruh a growler for the 411. Seriously. Need some help to make it an epic hunt that puts some major horns on the wall.

OP
GotDraw?

GotDraw?

WKR
Great stuff, but I suspect that a more simplified thesaurus version will best benefit the oddly proud to be FNG’ers. I am old enough to be curmudgeonly, but not old enough to join the 60+ sub forum. This jargon is as bad as any I’ve dealt with in business or education.

That said, if I draw my 4th season mule deer tag in CO Unit 44 for this year, I am looking for someone to share their honey hole, so I can use my build to DRT my BOAL and then haul it out in my rig. Will buy a bruh a growler for the 411. Seriously. Need some help to make it an epic hunt that puts some major horns on the wall.

Well stated, you deserve a cloudy sour!
JL

Hnthrdr

WKR

I am familiar, have a buddy that is even more familiar than I, if you draw drop me a line. I’ve been on a couple hunts up there. It’s a cool unit (which I will never draw) hope for weather like we had last year

Reactions: CCH

The_Yetti

Lil-Rokslider
Also when did everything become a BET.

"See that elk over that i am going to kill it. Bet"

Anybody got a definition. Bet
To be honest I had a boss 20 years ago when I was stationed in that Korea that ended everything with Bet. I don't remember where he was from... He'd be like "we're headed to the bar? alright, bet!"

Need to create a new acronym
FTX
Stands for F*cking Texan, because every Texan that joins RS starts off their post with “I’m from Texas…”
Like it’s a foreign country

(did I tell you I’m from Texas? Mods, feel free to change my FNG to FTX)
Same with Californians, they're just chomping at the bit to tell you they're from California.

Sometime around 1984 I was on a road trip with my family. I was a young, impressionable kid who had a true appreciation for unique jokes. We pulled over at some shitty rest area along the Interstate and in the stall was one of the best pieces of artistic graffiti that I’ve seen to this day…

“Here I’m sittin with my cheeks a flexin, given birth to another Texan.”

No offense to Texans. Waylon is the greatest country music singer of all time and nobody ever talks shit about Pantera… ever.

Sometime around 1984 I was on a road trip with my family. I was a young, impressionable kid who had a true appreciation for unique jokes. We pulled over at some shitty rest area along the Interstate and in the stall was one of the best pieces of artistic graffiti that I’ve seen to this day…

“Here I’m sittin with my cheeks a flexin, given birth to another Texan.”

No offense to Texans. Waylon is the greatest country music singer of all time and nobody ever talks shit about Pantera… ever.
I’m an Aggie. I can take it.