RIP XV experience? (Other light gpi suggestions)

Christopher.Reed

Lil-Rokslider
Which neck collars are you looking at using Christopher.Reed?

Frankly, I haven’t decided yet as I’ve never used them and haven’t seen a ton of options available.

My original thoughts was to use a 10g titanium IW collar on both ends of the arrow as that nock/collar combinations weight would match my lighted nock but, that would be a pretty expensive solution with almost $12 of titanium per arrow.

Do you use them? If so, what’s your recommendation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump79

WKR
There's quite a few options out there. Gold Tip sells them and so does Carbon Express. Over a nock collar - I'd go with a insert that takes the .204 down to a .166 nock.

Ethics and Gold Tip sells them, maybe Easton. You could do pin nock as well.

HNTR918

WKR
I'm looking at the RIP XV for my next build as well, and I will probably use Iron Will front components again.

Bump79

WKR
I'm looking at the RIP XV for my next build as well, and I will probably use Iron Will front components again.

You should try this system out in Steel or Ti.

I’m a big fan of the RIP XV. I’m shooting them with the Ethics HIT insert and end cap, which I feel is one of the best ways to reinforce the end of the arrow since the insert goes so deep into the shaft. They’re not totally bomb proof, but they are plenty durable for me and give me the weight and FOC I’m looking for in the 250 spine.

OP
sndmn11

sndmn11

WKR
I’m a big fan of the RIP XV. I’m shooting them with the Ethics HIT insert and end cap, which I feel is one of the best ways to reinforce the end of the arrow since the insert goes so deep into the shaft. They’re not totally bomb proof, but they are plenty durable for me and give me the weight and FOC I’m looking for in the 250 spine.
Steel or aluminum Ethics?