Revic BLR10b Rangefinding Binoculars

Good stuff.

I am using/used the swaro 8x32ta this year. I’m too much of a glass snob I guess..plus I end up doing quite a bit of still hunting/off hand glassing where 8x is preferred. I may have gotten a good sample but have no issues getting solid ranges..farthest I’ve tried was 1400ish. At shooting distances I’ve never had a hiccup..but also have not used them in sub freezing or snowy/foggy conditions yet.

The glass is good enough that I used them alone on several hunts. Not quite NL pure but it is alpha level to my eyes.

In big country they were paired with my swaro stc big eyes.

They are the right compromise for me at this point, unless they stop working for some reason. Maybe the glass thing is overblown, but as a mule deer/blacktail guy I just can’t get past having the best glass possible.

pattimusprime22

Lil-Rokslider
My pair of revics appears to be as good as my maven b2 9x45s. I don't get a fully clear picture to the edges, but it's great in the middle. I'll make sure not to get a pair of NLs so I stay happy with what I have

CCooper

WKR
Anyone else find the focus wheel to be unusually stiff on their Revic's? I was hoping mine would break in a little with use, but it's still stiffer than a dead cat.

My pair of revics appears to be as good as my maven b2 9x45s. I don't get a fully clear picture to the edges, but it's great in the middle. I'll make sure not to get a pair of NLs so I stay happy with what I have
This is good info. I traded out my b2 9x45 for vortex fury. The fury is noticeably different but not horrible. If the revic is b2 good, I'd be happy with that.