Revic BLR10b Rangefinding Binoculars

FB Trout

Lil-Rokslider
I have it set in this mode so that I can use the angle compensated range to have my sons use their DOPE cards for their various loads and chamberings.

I’ve now had the Revic’s on several hunts and outtings. And I will definitely say it’s been super nice having ranging binos again.

The deer I’ve killed, I would have killed a with handheld also. Wasn’t really any rushed scenarios. But just for hunting in general and the added stability of using two hands when ranging as well as having a full clear image has been so nice.

I range things way more often now to get a better lay of the land and vantages and what not.

Also I will NEVER settle on ranging ability. I was able to aid in the recovery of a hard to find buck in burnt timber by getting a range on him at 1775 yards (I watched someone else shoot him) and being able to put a pin right on him on OnX.

I figured whoever killed him would have a hard time finding him, so I decided to go make sure they got their buck. I was there before them and my pin was about 3 yards from the buck.

Being able to range longer distances is constantly coming in handy in the field when making hunt decisions.

Were you able to pin him in ONx with the Revics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

huntnful

WKR
Were you able to pin him in ONx with the Revics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Not in conjunction. Just ranging him, and then correlating it to OnX manually. That’s twice I’ve had to range bucks over a mile away in order to recover, or kill them.