Palmetto State not shipping mags I paid for?

OP
T
sounds like a lot of belly aching for something the OP could have avoided all together ?? lol if you CAN read, you would have read that they would NOT be mailing the mags....

View attachment 575086
Thanks...
You did knowingly try to buy something that you know is prohibited for you to own, purchase or have shipped to you...... yeah, I think it's fair. They could've just flat out refused you the sale entirely, like so many other retailers.

Maybe dumdum tax is wrong. Call it a 'non-resident convenience fee'
Pretty sure it's not prohibited for me to own.
Maybe you should be charged a 'running mouth/keyboard without thinking' tax.
What's a fair penalty for that?

OP
T
Its ok you didn't want those mags anyways.... the springs in them are the same ones they use in older toyota tacomas.
I can assure you that CZ handgun platforms are far more reliable than Toyota springs and frames.
Thanks for remembering.

MattB

WKR
Apparently having a retailer keep portions of your merchandise THAT YOU PAID FOR is perfectly acceptable to you as long as they have a disclaimer.
Dumdum tax...I'll remember that one.
When you purchase from a company that has written policy to pull non-compliant magazines, absolutely. That is what you agreed to by buying from them whether you realized it at the time or not.

Smallie

Lil-Rokslider
No different that going into a liquor store (as a legal adult) with a 14 year old, asking them what they, then bitching about YOU (the legal adult) being refused sale of the liquor......

Or making an obvious straw purchase for a felon.
I definitely get that logic but it’s not illegal to buy parts for a trigger in the state. Should have clarified it was not listed that they would not sell to my area as I wouldn’t go through the hassle then if that was the case, and I just purchased from them a week before no issues. It was only a spring I could have put that into anything. The AR ban talks were only in the works at the time and nothing was on the books.
Other companies I was ordering parts through then were very accommodating and trying to get me everything as fast as they could before a law was passed and wishing us luck on our fight against the antis. I guess I was hoping PSA would be more supportive and take a stronger stance on Pro 2A rights but to me this felt like they were caving to the pressure and didn’t want to deal with the backlash.

All I can say is that it looks like PSA is trying to be thorough in covering their ass, all while still trying to get firearms into people's hands that live in restrictive states.

Be mad at YOUR congressman for your district NOT a business that is jumping through hoops trying to keep up with the latest restrictions.
They very well could just say we aren't shipping or selling shit to those states, not even a stick of gum or Russian telephone.

If you want to see a list as long if not longer than Washington get on their website and look at Connecticut.

Screenshot_20230712_141238.jpg

I definitely get that logic but it’s not illegal to buy parts for a trigger in the state. Should have clarified it was not listed that they would not sell to my area as I wouldn’t go through the hassle then if that was the case, and I just purchased from them a week before no issues. It was only a spring I could have put that into anything. The AR ban talks were only in the works at the time and nothing was on the books.
Other companies I was ordering parts through then were very accommodating and trying to get me everything as fast as they could before a law was passed and wishing us luck on our fight against the antis. I guess I was hoping PSA would be more supportive and take a stronger stance on Pro 2A rights but to me this felt like they were caving to the pressure and didn’t want to deal with the backlash.

Why should the owner(s) of PSA put themselves and their employees at risk for civil and/or criminal penalties, plus the cost of attorney and court fees, just to placate folks like yourself?

Welcome to America: vent about something being "unjust" while doing absolutely nothing about it other than insisting that actually doing something about it is someone else's burden.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Only in Hollywood or in myth...

In the real world, BS laws can get passed and tend to be in effect for a very long time while it works its way through the courts. During this, they already Plan B, C, D, etc ready to go. If and when the SC rules against it, they whip out the next Plan and it starts all over. Courts have zero enforcement capabilities so you are relying upon the "losers" to comply when there is no mechanism to force them. As far as those agencies that could assist in enforcement, they too are corrupt and will only enforce what benefits them.

Look at CO and the baker. CO lost, made a slight change, just lost again, and expect them to pass yet another near clone of the original.

Look at the feds on student loans. They lost and already are implementing Plan B.

Look at affirmative action in schools; been in place for decades and has been to the SC before and came away successfully. They just lost and have already changed it up to "tell us how your race played a part in how you became you".

Yet here were are complaining that <insert component> can't be shipped to a location and are blaming a company protecting itself and employees. The real culprits are the politicians that come up with these laws and the voters that put them in office. Guess who is going to win, if not already done so?
Ya.......it's all treason IMO. They ignore the Constitution and the courts, and I ignore their unconstitutional laws.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
The reading isn't the hard part, it's paying for merchandise that just gets pulled with no recourse to the consumer.
Imagine buying a car and it gets delivered with parts missing because they contain a known carcinogen.
You happy with that?
You paid for them.
If you didn't get what you paid for send it all back and get a refund. That's what I would do. But even before ordering I would have verified which mags they WERE going to ship with it instead of the WA so-called illegal ones. If no mags at all, then no purchase.

Last edited:
I guess I was hoping PSA would be more supportive and take a stronger stance on Pro 2A rights but to me this felt like they were caving to the pressure and didn’t want to deal with the backlash.
Why would any successful busines willingly open themselves up to litigation for a percentage of the customer base that is the minority.

PSA didn't cave they are following law of the state.

Always have to blame someone else. It's always their fault, and not yours. Sad that it's typical in this country these days. You knew it, you bought it, now you cry about it. Buy from the store that doesn't do that. I doubt PSA will lose any sleep over it, which maybe can't be said for you.