Not watching the Super Bowl post.

RAAAR

FNG
Same here, haven't watched for like 20 yrs...got the Penguins game recording for when I get out of work though

Tod osier

WKR
The San Antonio Stock rodeo and the Dixie Regional Rodeo in Jackson MS is on the viewing list at our house today.
Actually I honestly do not know who is playing in the football game, I don’t follow the national felons league.

Ouzel

I don't watch the game, but it will be on. Like to make wings, homemade blue cheese dressing and crunchies and just sit.

BluMtn

WKR
I went out bow hunting for deer yesterday afternoon and shot a buck right before dark and it ran over the ridge. Figured I would go get it today, but after searching for hours all I found was a headless body and some meat gone. I think somebody found it lastnight and stole my OIL buck. So I have not had time to think about watching the superbowl.

Signed DarmaLlama

grfox92

WKR
What's the Superbowl?

Honestly didn't even know it was today. Me and the family went to Red Lodge Pizza Co for lunch and we couldn't figure out why the place was so empty.

I never watched football before they stopped standing for the Anthem, I sure as hell won't start watching now.

Hunting has consumed all of my energy my whole life, and I have never been into any professional sports. I never understood passionately rooting for and dedicating so much time to watching a team that I don't personally know anyone who is participating. Not saying there is anything wrong with it. I just don't get it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

FLATHEAD

WKR
Same here. Not going to watch over paid whiners complaining about inequality while making millions playing a game.
Havent watched 1 min. of ANY sports in quite a while, and to tell the truth, I dont miss it one bit.

bozeman

WKR
Too many white men want to 're-live glory days of high school ball' or never played but wished they had.....just bravado from a couch. Didn't even know who was playing until someone at work told me.....it takes some mighty low self esteem for a 'man' to wear a jersey pretending to be another 'man'............and we wander why we have a generation of white snowflakes. Stepping off soapbox/high horse now. :)