New house bill for Idaho

Billinsd

WKR
Vote those in favor of this bill out and truthfully cast votes for democrats. Part of the issue that I see in Idaho politics is that one party has such complete control that they have nothing to fear and do whatever they please knowing so many will vote for them based on nothing more than the party they belong to.
That's a tough one. Rand Paul recently said that the only time Republicans act conservative is when the Democrats are in power and I think he is right. It's not good to have a Republican super majority, because they will become corrupt and spend like Democrats. Real disapointing!!!

Well, I deal with a bunch of them on a weekly basis for work, especially in metro Boise area, and I'll tell you that your statement is ridiculous. For every conservative from Cali that I've met, I've ran into a half dozen liberal ones. Most of them moving for work with Micron. They could give two shits about the great hunting and fishing heritage of Idaho. They're more concerned with how much cheaper land and houses are, and hiking and bike trails close to Boise. From the outcome of this bill, I'd say they were 100% correct on how much more their money will buy them in Idaho.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

We can agree to disagree but either way you and I are on the same page. We both are against the bill, support public access and hunting in general. I will be officially a full time resident of Idaho in June and I'm lucky to have not had to deal with the libs like you have there but I'm also not blind or stupid either especially coming from California.

Vote the Republicans out in the primaries, like others have said!!![/QUOTE

You cant be serious! Come live in California for a year or two and see how that turns out for you. I'm completely against this bill but giving the power away is not the answer. Its electing the right people and holding them accountable.

Trial153

WKR

You cant be serious! Come live in California for a year or two and see how that turns out for you. I'm completely against this bill but giving the power away is not the answer. Its electing the right people and holding them accountable.
why would you reelect the same hacks that sold you out? whats the point in that unless you want get screwed again?

why would you reelect the same hacks that sold you out? whats the point in that unless you want get screwed again?

Let the people who run California, the opposite party that runs Idaho, come into Idaho and take it over and see what happens. People read how bad this craphole is but live in it and you wouldn’t wish it on your worst enemy. Like I said elect the right people and hold them accountable maybe you missed that part.

Billinsd

WKR

No, I said vote Republicans out in primaries. I should have said vote for other Republicans that did not vote for this bill in primaries. Don't vote Democrats in.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

bigdesert10

Lil-Rokslider
As stated above a number of times, the Republican primary is the election that matters. I personally will not be voting for any of the incumbents who voted for this bill in the primary, and will shy away from any candidates endorsed by the ICA or IFB in other races. Not that some of those folks aren't great people, but I think we've learned from sad experience that politicians from cattleman backgrounds are pretty much only interested in helping cattlemen, at the expense of everyone else. That means no Brad for me, and no Raul based on land management stances, in the gubernatorial race.

bigdesert10

Lil-Rokslider
It sucks that neither party truly seems to have the back of sportsmen. One would be pleased as punch to eliminate hunting and guns altogether, and although they want to keep public lands in public control, also want to heavily restrict public access. The other is pro-gun and nominally pro-hunting, but sucks when it comes to public land access.

Maybe we need to bring back the Bull Moose party. Make it socially and fiscally conservative, but pro-sportsmen, pro-public land and pro wildlife.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Maybe we need to bring back the Bull Moose party. Make it socially and fiscally conservative, but pro-sportsmen, pro-public land and pro wildlife.

I’ve been saying for a long time that a good third party would be very refreshing- the two parties we have now are a total let down

Billinsd

WKR
I’ve been saying for a long time that a good third party would be very refreshing- the two parties we have now are a total let down
I say no. It would elect Democrats. TR sank the election for WW to get elected.

Billinsd

WKR
Understood, but I would assume they would caucus with the republicans, similar to the how the Tea Party operated.
It would be different, because the Tea Party are card carrying Republicans. If there was a Bull Moose movement within the Republican party, that could be great!! New independent party that would compete with Republicans and Democrats, would take votes from Republicans.

bigdesert10

Lil-Rokslider
It would be different, because the Tea Party are card carrying Republicans. If there was a Bull Moose movement within the Republican party, that could be great!! New independent party that would compete with Republicans and Democrats, would take votes from Republicans.

Someone needs to start making t-shirts...