Man, everyone backpack hunts now

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodBow

WKR
This is getting out of hand. I took this in downtown fort worth yesterday. The hunting marketing is reaching all demographics, including the "unhoused".

You can't compete with someone who goes to these lengths to prepare his mind and body. He will kill your bull this year.

295825edb073714713602d7f49c14e14.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Looks like he is old school with an Easton XX75 arrow. Wonder what the R-Value is in that pad? I have been needing a new one. If someone knows his user name on here, let me know. I have more questions about the gear he is running.

LFC911

WKR
My guess is he's a law abiding felon and can't legally own a firearm, so he pack a stick and string. I mean, just look at that elk backstrap he's got curing on the sidewalk. Probably had to pack that thing a couple of hundred blocks back to camp and now he's tuckered out.

WKR

WKR
Looks like a well known rokslider to me 🤷
He must be tired from chasing that BOAL

OP
WoodBow

WoodBow

WKR
Looks like he is old school with an Easton XX75 arrow. Wonder what the R-Value is in that pad? I have been needing a new one. If someone knows his user name on here, let me know. I have more questions about the gear he is running.
Personally I was eyeing the new chair that helinox must have dropped. Innovative concept.

Beendare

WKR
Oh man, I could have topped that,

I went to Oakland, Ca and SF last night to have dinner with my son and his GF- ratty tents and crap everywhere with obvious drug deals going on in certain areas.

But what do you expect for an estimated $17 Billion in taxpayer $$$ over the last 3 years? ( and $3.5B allocated this year)

intunegp

WKR
His sustenance comes in much smaller/lighter baggies than MH or Peak, function over form on every piece of gear, not a piece of Sitka or First Lite to be found, no fear of exposure and will drop camp anywhere...100% killing your bull. You backpack hunt, he backpack lives.

hunterjmj

WKR
He saves weight on food as well. Those little baggies of crack weight only ounces compared to that freeze dried crap other backpack hunters use.

KHNC

WKR
He's just worn out from trying to get another season of The Walking Dead in production.

thedutchtouch

Lil-Rokslider
I don't see a backpack, by the looks of it he doesn't seem to walk too far from your truck. Just push in a few miles and you'll have nothing to worry about, he'll be near the parking area doing yoga when you're packing out your BOAL

Status
Not open for further replies.