Low T replacement

I get a treatment called Biote. It’s a “bioidentical” implant that last 6 months. It’s part of a preventative medicine program that includes regular blood panels. They look at your blood and suggest taking supplements or medications to get everything where they want it. Not just hormones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like I said before "caveat emptor". I honestly feel bad that there are so many charlatans out there taking advantage of people who don't know any better. Of course they suggest "supplements" to get your blood "levels" where they should be. Many are afraid of "Big Pharma", but I'd be more concerned with "Big Placebo". 37 Billion dollar industry with little to no oversight.
Here's a little bit about BioTe you might want to read. https://www.fda.gov/inspections-com...arning-letters/bio-te-medical-520217-05222017

For any of you on this thread with symptoms, I encourage you to read on the Tnation TRT forum. Lots of cutting edge information there as well as Life Extension. There is a stickies section on Tnation, read all of it and it will be a huge help. Yours and my health is up to us. We need to know more than the docs for our sake. Most normal docs do not know about proper TRT protocol, to include Endos. Some do, some don't. Also, really exami e the information on Tnation and Stop The Thyroid Madness about thyroid issues. There again, a "normal" doc is going to miss alot of the things. You need to know all you can, as many men have undiagnosed thyroid issues and just because your TSH is "in range" doesn't mean Jack. Almost everyone who cares about their health will be better off at some point in time/age by starting on TRT, simply because eventually everyone's hormones get out of whack. Increasing T to youthful levels when you're are low enough really doesn't have a downside as long as it's monitored. Of course you need to eat well and lift and Sprint, etc., but at some point there is nothing more you can do without herbs or meds. Knowledge and finding a good doc are the keys. The knowledge is really pretty easy, but finding a good doc is many times the hard part.
Lol, you're going to get these guys into a lot more than trt sending them to Tnation🤣

Like I said before "caveat emptor". I honestly feel bad that there are so many charlatans out there taking advantage of people who don't know any better. Of course they suggest "supplements" to get your blood "levels" where they should be. Many are afraid of "Big Pharma", but I'd be more concerned with "Big Placebo". 37 Billion dollar industry with little to no oversight.
Here's a little bit about BioTe you might want to read. https://www.fda.gov/inspections-com...arning-letters/bio-te-medical-520217-05222017

I don’t take any supplements that are from the Biote brand except the actual implant. Not because I care about this report, but because Biote supplements are overpriced in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back