Looking for a compact 30 cal suppressor

Bluefish

WKR
I have very high hopes for my 10 stack w/ 3" reflex. If I like it that much, it might be worth getting another one in the 6 or 8 stack configuration. Fingers crossed that any day now I will get that email.
I have been happy with my 10 stack on 35 whelen. i have called and talk to CS a couple times and they seem to have good familiarity with the product. Asked about a 45 cal can and they said, maybe, but only rifle not pistol. That was the hangup, they didnt want people to buy a big 45 cal rifle can then use it for pistols or smaller calibers as it wouldn’t work well. i have a banish 46 in jail, but would like something lighter for 45-70.

SloppyJ

WKR
I have been happy with my 10 stack on 35 whelen. i have called and talk to CS a couple times and they seem to have good familiarity with the product. Asked about a 45 cal can and they said, maybe, but only rifle not pistol. That was the hangup, they didnt want people to buy a big 45 cal rifle can then use it for pistols or smaller calibers as it wouldn’t work well. i have a banish 46 in jail, but would like something lighter for 45-70.

Their customer service has been top notch. I called asking very specific questions about the reflex portion in relation to the barrel diameter. I was worried that because I got the normal diameter reflex and not the bull barrel version that I would have issues on some of my rifles. They told me to send in the reflex portion and as long as it's unfired, they will swap it out for me. We then went on to chit chat for a few minutes. Hopefully I don't have issues that need customer service but they were very helpful the one time I called.

It's promising that you've bought more than one Raptor. I went with a YHM R9 for a 9mm can but I really wanted to give their F4L a shot. For some reason that model isn't HUB compatible so I had to pass. When I got my Raptor is was a BOGO. The free can was their 22 Little Bird so I'm excited to try that one too if the powers that be get off their butt and get things approved in under a year.

On the raptor, have you noticed much difference without using the reflex portion? Have you played with the endcaps to see if that makes a big difference as well? I'm planning on direct thread for all of my rifles but the off-chance I don't, I was curious.

Bluefish

WKR
On the raptor, have you noticed much difference without using the reflex portion? Have you played with the endcaps to see if that makes a big difference as well? I'm planning on direct thread for all of my rifles but the off-chance I don't, I was curious.
never used it without a reflex. From research, it seems the reflex is worth about 3 db or the same as an extra 2 baffles.
Bought a second one (still in jail) to get a bigger reflex, can’t just buy a reflex even through none of the paperwork calls out that the can has a reflex. Also length listed on the application is without reflex. to top it off the reflex doesn’t have a serial number, Which means the atf has no idea what reflex goes with what can.

As you stated they will swap reflexes if it’s unfired. Had to do that on my second one as it came with a 3” and wanted a 5”.

BjornF16

WKR
This thread may help you some...SiCo Scythe is new and wasn't part of the discussion

Tbac has the fly 45 that will work on the 45-70, .308, and 45acp.