Looking for a compact 30 cal suppressor

I'd like to get a somewhat compact 30 cal suppressor. I understand I'll be giving up some performance for length and weight savings. What's my best bet these days? It's not strictly for hunting rifles, it will see some high volume shooting as well.

wesfromky

WKR
The K version might be what you are looking for. It is Ti, so have to watch the firing schedule a bit. There are several other .30 K cans out there as well, so there are other options that can handle much higher firing schedules.

I have Rugged radiant I use it to hunt but I use the k config a lot for shooting ARs...Its titanium and its full auto rated. It has no issues with full auto fire. Good Luck in your search.

SloppyJ

WKR
Hyperion K, the AB Raptors are very short and light and utilize a reflex portion to get extra volume, or any of the above.

It's going to boil down to performance vs size and what you're comfortable with.

AB Raptor is worth a look. The reflex portion of the can will add volume without extra length. They have various sizes to choose from... pick the one that fits your needs.

I have a 6 Stack Raptor with a 5" Reflex on my 300 WSM and I have been very happy with it.

Weldor

WKR
Banish 30 can be configured 7"or 9" best of both worlds. 11.oz short 14 oz long.

Hyperion K , ab raptor 6 or 4 , silencerco scythe , hydrogen K are all ones I’d look at . All those are Ti though so higher volume shooting may be an issue . Yhm resonator K may be a good option . Their full-size is awesome .

Remington92

Lil-Rokslider
I went through the same decision and ended up settling on the griffin explorr 300. Hub compatible, 6.3", 11.8oz with mount installed, full auto and 300wm rated, no barrel length restrictions, low backpressure which was high importance for me. I should get my approval any time and excited to see how it does!

pattimusprime22

Lil-Rokslider
I have the rugged radiant 7.62 and even in the long configuration, it is quite a bit lighter than most cans. Only downside would be that it doesn't have direct thread mounting, so you have to use a muzzle device.

SloppyJ

WKR
AB Raptor is worth a look. The reflex portion of the can will add volume without extra length. They have various sizes to choose from... pick the one that fits your needs.

I have a 6 Stack Raptor with a 5" Reflex on my 300 WSM and I have been very happy with it.
I have very high hopes for my 10 stack w/ 3" reflex. If I like it that much, it might be worth getting another one in the 6 or 8 stack configuration. Fingers crossed that any day now I will get that email.