Leather lined boots list

Another vote for hanwag yukon, like someone else mentioned a narrower fit. I would say true to size and they don’t take too long to break in and they breath great. For my all leathers I put seam sealer on the stitch lines treat with obenaufs, feet stay as dry as with gortex boots.
Was the toe box tight for you at first or did they fit your feet fine? I’m just trying to decide on sizes.

The ones I have worn:

Hanwag Yukon - built like Lowa Tibet, more comfortable to me than the Tibet, narrow fit
Hanwag Nazcat - like a shorter version of the Yukon
Lowa Trekker - very comfortable, heavy
Meindl Desert Fox - great for hot dry environments

Another vote for hanwag yukon, like someone else mentioned a narrower fit. I would say true to size and they don’t take too long to break in and they breath great. For my all leathers I put seam sealer on the stitch lines treat with obenaufs, feet stay as dry as with gortex boots.
Curious about the narrower fit. I asked GoHunt and Bakers Shoes about the fit compared to the Lowa Tibet/Baffin. Both told me fit is comparable between brands but the Tibets have way too much room for my feet. Not trying to derail the thread, but I am in the market for a non Gore-Tex heavy duty boot.

Lando

WKR
I always wondered about Alico Boots.
STP used to carry them on a regular basis.
Love the idea of leather lined and not gor-tex.
I have a pair that have held up great, they're built extremely well. Only negative is they are a bit heavy and on the stiff side to break in.

GregB

WKR
Was the toe box tight for you at first or did they fit your feet fine? I’m just trying to decide on sizes.

Curious about the narrower fit. I asked GoHunt and Bakers Shoes about the fit compared to the Lowa Tibet/Baffin. Both told me fit is comparable between brands but the Tibets have way too much room for my feet. Not trying to derail the thread, but I am in the market for a non Gore-Tex heavy duty boot.
Toe box was fine. I’ve tried the Tibets and the toe box was too big as well. For me the toe box on the Yukons was just right.

REB

FNG
I have a pair of Hanwag Yukons in 10.5 that did not work for me. Toe box was too narrow, I thought they might stretch enough to work but they didn’t. Let me know if you are interested.

Crispi Anchor Point are new fire boots that are LL. I picked up a pair and so far really love them, feel great on my feet and lightweight compared to my Nick's. Of course they won't likley last as long as a pair of Nick's but sure are comfy.