Who is Hoffman Boots......let me tell you?

gearguywb

WKR
I missed out on the BF sale due to some communication issues. Anyone know if there are other sales/discounts on Hoffman's? My wallet is weeping after Christmas :)

todde1792

FNG
I bought my Explorers three years ago (I think) and have never had a hunting boot as dependable as them. It's about time for replacement and the only thing I'm doing differently is buying the 10 inch version. I expect many more years of happy feet!

OP
H

Hoffman Boots

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Thank you for the kind words. I am glad our Explorer have met your expectations. This is a great boot and a personal favorite of mine. Thanks again.
Hoffman's

uncastan

FNG
Love the comfort of my explorers, however I cannot get my heels to stay down when hiking. I've tried all the different lacing techniques, no luck. Guessing just too much volume in the heel. Great on flat ground, can't make em work for hunting.

manitou1

WKR
Love the comfort of my explorers, however I cannot get my heels to stay down when hiking. I've tried all the different lacing techniques, no luck. Guessing just too much volume in the heel. Great on flat ground, can't make em work for hunting.
Try different insoles (thicker) or doublingbthe insoles to fill the volume.

uncastan

FNG
I appreciate it. Picked up some of the green superfeet and they've definitely helped - length wise they're perfect, just the heel area I'm having trouble. Maybe a sock liner would help, too.

OP
H

Hoffman Boots

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
I appreciate it. Picked up some of the green superfeet and they've definitely helped - length wise they're perfect, just the heel area I'm having trouble. Maybe a sock liner would help, too.
Do you buy the medium or the wide width?

JK47

FNG
I’m a lineman. I’ve had a few pairs of Hoffman’s. Great boots. While I don’t daily wear them anymore, I keep 2 pairs at the ready. I won’t hesitate to put them on. Super stable on my arches and ankles.