KS Dept of W&P Survey

LFC911

WKR
Just got a survey request from KDWP...

This email-based survey is sent on behalf of the Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks, who is interested in learning your opinion on a variety of hunting issues. You are among a small group of people asked to participate in this important study. The survey takes less than 10 minutes to complete and your answers are very important. The information will ultimately be used to help the agency understand what issues are important to you and deliver programs that are beneficial to all citizens.

Your response and identity will be kept strictly confidential and will never be used for any purpose beyond this study.

Please follow the link below to participate:

Click this link to take the survey: LINK OMITTED

This survey is being conducted by Southwick Associates, a well-known research firm that specializes in outdoor recreation. If you have any questions or problems with the survey, please reply to this email, and we will respond as quickly as possible.

Thank you in advance for your time!

Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks and Southwick Associates

With everything going on in CO, OR and WA and other leftist states the following page of questions made me take pause...I can't help but wonder what is the agenda behind them. More ballot box biology? Any other KS residents get this?

KS Survey.png

I can’t remember when it was this year, but had the same exact questions for Idaho.

I fill them out as the departments do look for feedback. I trust and respect my area biologists and game wardens.

OP
LFC911

LFC911

WKR
I can’t remember when it was this year, but had the same exact questions for Idaho.

I fill them out as the departments do look for feedback. I trust and respect my area biologists and game wardens.
I filled it out honestly but i just found it curious how it was worded and could see how it could be used against us and science based management.