How is this concept so hard to grasp? Or am I dead wrong? Lol

huntnful

WKR
Am I simply just wrong here? Or am I beating my head against a brick wall? I’m okay being wrong, but I have enough dead animals around here to form my own personal opinion that a broadhead doesn’t do something special to cause a death, that a bullet doesn’t do.

IMG_4590.png
IMG_4591.png
IMG_4592.png
IMG_4593.png
IMG_4594.png

OP
huntnful

huntnful

WKR
There really are some good rational dudes on there, that do kill their fair share of game animals. And of course I respect their input and opinions. But yes, most people just speak from theory and a few dead animals that they killed while hunting for 3 days out of the year on their annual trip lol

OP
huntnful

huntnful

WKR
Well there is just a lot people in general like to hunt. They enjoy everything about it, but don’t get to do it very much, or kill very many animals. They have a say too, it just normally isn’t from personal experience. I just take it with a grain of salt.

Ah...apparently bullets are magic over there, like in the movies where people flip over backward from knock-down power, and it's not actually the blood-loss that kills...

I love it when you get to have that occasional random experience that's so absurd, that it causes you to momentarily reality-check yourself. Let's just hope other people were watching and thought that guy was as absurd as we all do.

OP
huntnful

huntnful

WKR
One response from someone on there that I do respect a lot, who has killed a lot of animals, particularly caught my attention and made sense though. He made a bad shot on a buck and hit it in the opposing front leg artery with an arrow, and it bled out extremely fast, likely because it was a cut. And seen multiple deer shot in a similar spot with a rifle that destroyed the leg, and the deer didn’t bleed out in any sort of fashion similar to the broadhead hit buck. That definitely has some validity to at least acknowledge the differences.