Ghost Gun / 80% lowers law change

260madman

WKR
Some people are unfamiliar with the Clinton years. Remember when they were calling every scope over 4X a “sniper” scope and it was being considered to make them illegal because they made you super duper dangerous? I remember. Remember “cop killer” ammo? I remember.

If you want more regulation on guns feel free to move to Europe. Pretty sure @robtattoo is happy he can buy a gun and take it home and store it wherever and use it whenever. No justification to purchase or use it like his home country grants permission and dictates.

260madman

WKR
Looks like the 120 day clock started ticking yesterday. Here’s a big surprise, the AFT doesn’t truly know what the new rules are and is inconsistent with interpretation. Clown World.

False. Alcohol is restricted to 21, tobacco 18, age to enlist 18. Patients with certain psychiatric disorders should be screened: bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, felons, etc.

You mentioned earlier that 'ghost guns' serve no benefit to society. Do you feel alcohol serves a benefit to society?

Remeber what LETS GO BRANDON said I support the 2nd,everyone should have a shot gun, and his flake buddy HELL YES WERE GOING TO TAKE YOUR guns. Just the tip of the iceberg.

WKR
Looks like the 120 day clock started ticking yesterday. Here’s a big surprise, the AFT doesn’t truly know what the new rules are and is inconsistent with interpretation. Clown World.
I'm thinking there will be some good deals offered on kits in the next few months as unlicensed dealers work to unload before the ambiguous regulations interpretations go into effect.