Garage Gym Athlete

P Carter

WKR
If you exercise for an hour, fasted, your blood glucose will be higher after the exercise than before. That's becuase your liver releases glucose into the bloodstream. The mechanism of exercising fasted, resulting in burning more fat, resulting in more weight loss does not exist.
Yes, I have managed to live long enough to gain
I do not do competitive endurance activities...which does not mean I do not engage in endurance activities.
I’ll bite. Just so we all have context and understand the perspective you use in making these assertions, what sorts of endurance activities do you do engage in, or have you engaged in? For what it’s worth, I agree that not all endurance endeavors are competitive, and most aren’t.

*zap*

WKR
If you exercise for an hour below your aerobic threshold your body does not release glucose.
I engage in fitness activities/lifestyle that gave me a 901 total t last test, 11 months ago.
If you want to win the battle of I do more than someone 25 years olxer than me ...well that is just sad. So is trying to shame me for being older.
What is you total t without supplementation?

If it were me, I would cut ALL alcohol and sugar…and carbs and, maintain the same workout routine. If that doesn’t work, continue with above and reduce caloric intake, increase exercise, or both.