Where do you workout and what do you do?

Garage gym. Full squat rack, bench rack, two barbells, full set of steel, full set of bumpers, bands, pull up bars. Need to get some heavy kettles and dumbbells.
Live in the hills, so sprints and weighted packs are awesome. Can’t see my wife and I ever going to a “gym”
Basic movements for us mostly, not trying to bodybuild, just get fit and stay healthy.
We enjoy some free athlean-x stuff, squat university technique videos, knees over toes guy stuff, but all free info we’ve incorporated in.
We like the kiss method.

EvanG17

FNG
commercial gym.. Typical arms, shoulders one day, legs and core the next, then back and aux to finish, Repeat as needed

Here is a workout program I just put together after researching several other workouts for hunting, backpacking, and backcountry skiing. I'm pretty active throughout the year, so I'm not really trying to lose any weight. Just want to get SUPER ready so that one of the few hunting-related things actually in my control (my fitness) is not a limiting factor. As much as possible, of course...

Attachments

• WB Hunting Workout_2022.pdf
    178.1 KB · Views: 11