Food Recommendations for staying full and losing weight

Meats, eggs, fruits, some vegetables.. stay away from seed oils. I had to experiment with portions that keep me full but not hungry still or over full

1jeds

FNG
Regardless of your "diet" of choice, when trying to lose weight it's good to focus on lower calorie density foods. Take 300 calories of carrots, oatmeal, nuts, a coke, etc. The first 2 are lower calorie density and will take up more volume in your stomach and you'll feel fuller, but they are all the same 300 calories.

A handful of nuts is definitely healthy, but doesn't do jack for keeping me full if I'm trying to shed some lbs. Great for getting in some easy calories though!

OP
Doc Holliday
Regardless of your "diet" of choice, when trying to lose weight it's good to focus on lower calorie density foods. Take 300 calories of carrots, oatmeal, nuts, a coke, etc. The first 2 are lower calorie density and will take up more volume in your stomach and you'll feel fuller, but they are all the same 300 calories.

A handful of nuts is definitely healthy, but doesn't do jack for keeping me full if I'm trying to shed some lbs. Great for getting in some easy calories though!
Yeah I tried the pepitas and for me they don’t do anything to put out the fire and are pretty high calorie for a small handful, I think 180 calories in the box I had

Vegetables are the way to go I think between veggies and nuts