First ROK Stock Poll

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters

Antares

WKR
When are we going to find out what you guys settled on (A or B)? I don’t really care which it is, I’m just curious. Please don’t do both… that’ll force me to choose…

I just ordered a new stainless 6.5CM to put in one of these stocks when they’re available. God dang you guys cost me a lot of money!

amassi

WKR
For reference
Here’s 2 unbedded stocks
The scalloped has a flush rail section and qd flush mount installed. Same barrel channel and bottom metal
Totally naked I think they would weigh the same so don’t vote on weight.
02344ed0b14fba86b4c24aa9c9ecd493.jpg

85359ce209377cdbc5a6ae2901519414.jpg

amassi

WKR
Also these are 14” lop with a 1” buttpad so heavier than stock options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The back end of the rifle is set in stone. The front is still under heavy debate and who wants what would
probably surprise most of ya. Neither A nor B will hinder your shot but it’s still fun to argue about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

@Formidilosus or Ryan. Would the geometry be compromised if I cut an inch off the back myself for a shorter shooter?

swavescatter

Pain in the butt!
Do we know if Stocky's is going to open up a pre-order for this? Or is it going to be a free for all when it finally hits the market?

It will not be sold through Stockys according to them. Either here or Unknown Munitions is my guess.

Lawnboi

WKR
I’m hoping, after hearing the podcast, that we will have some finish options such as accessories and LOP.

Still don’t know how I feel about lack of pillars, I prefer a full aluminum block, but get that it adds weight.

Assuming I can get one to fit me, at 13” LOP, I’m excited to give one a try.

TxLite

WKR
Still don’t know how I feel about lack of pillars, I prefer a full aluminum block, but get that it adds weight.
The vg2 doesn’t have pillars either. I don’t think it’s been an issue so far. At least, I haven’t heard of any issues. It’s a pretty solid bedding block.