First ROK Stock Poll

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters

Smenning

Lil-Rokslider
Since starting to incorporate some of the methods, techniques and equipment @Formidilosus has recommended my shooting has gotten exponentially better. Is there anyone here who given his knowledge on the subject wouldn’t purchase a stock designed by and to his exact specifications with accessories chosen or lack there of by him? My point is to date every suggestion has been rooted in what actually works not what’s cool and has been gold.

BAKPAKR

WKR
I have to confess that I shoot better off a bipod, at least more consistently, than I do off a pack (and I practice both ways). So, I like the idea of having a small pic rail that I can attach a bipod to but that is flush/scalloped mounted so it is not as apt to interfere with recoil if I were shooting off my pack. That is why I voted for B.

Now, to set up my burner accounts to get the B votes up. 😃

Juan_ID

WKR
Maybe they’re just putting it out there to get more traffic on the slide? Either way I’m sure Form and Ryan have final say so whatever everyone else says or doesn’t say is just chit chat is my guess but what do I know. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Lawnboi

WKR
It’s easy to make a lot of accessories to work but if it isn’t the right LOP or the trigger reach is too much, it’s a flop for me. It’s going to take perfection to replace one of my eh1.

Couple thoughts….. carbon fiber butt spacer system, to length and possibly raise the recoil pad. Also allows for different t recoil pads/thickness to easily be used. And minimum LOP please no longer than 13”

Last edited:
OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Maybe they’re just putting it out there to get more traffic on the slide? Either way I’m sure Form and Ryan have final say so whatever everyone else says or doesn’t say is just chit chat is my guess but what do I know.

The back end of the rifle is set in stone. The front is still under heavy debate and who wants what would
probably surprise most of ya. Neither A nor B will hinder your shot but it’s still fun to argue about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The front is still under heavy debate and who wants what would probably surprise most of ya.

So...Form wants A and so do you? Cause I figured Form wants A and you want B. As an aside...I don't care what yall settle on (I voted A by the way), I want this stock because I know if yall are involved in the design it will be correct. I'm already saving money to buy at least 2...

Dobermann

WKR
It’s easy to make a lot of accessories to work but if it isn’t the right LOP or the trigger reach is too much, it’s a flop for me. It’s going to take perfection to replace one of my eh1.
Knowing you have high standards, here's hoping you're pleasantly surprised! :)

PNWGATOR

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
Love you like a brother and trust your judgment and know this project will be a win and lead to tremendous success in getting sh!t correct in the riflemanship world.

In the original thread Form said something along the lines of “if you want a match rifle get the Bravo, if you want a hunting rifle get the VG carbon”. I think option A fits the hunting rifle better and I wonder if the option B folks might be better served with the Bravo. Also, if the goal is to complement things like Tikkas and SWFA’s which are economical, functional and no frills, option A might be a better direction.