First ROK Stock Poll

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters
Form, in previous threads you’ve mentioned you’re not a fan of sling shooting due to flexing. Would the Rokstock be an exception since it’s carbon fiber?

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Shoot2HuntU
I’d bet money that drop from the cheek pad to the buttpad won’t exist

Check the other ROKstock thread…

Form, in previous threads you’ve mentioned you’re not a fan of sling shooting due to flexing. Would the Rokstock be an exception since it’s carbon fiber?

Sling use isn’t just flexibility, it’s torque and tension. Right slings by their very purpose induce tension and torque unevenly. They have their place, but for most users and uses they aren’t ideal.

tyberry44

FNG
Why not make the scalloped end and an optional end cap that slides over the rail for the more traditional look?

Sorry for the ignorance, bouncing between the 2 or 3 threads and following hyperlinks and I am lost.. lol.

Any images of the final stock yet and any way to be signed up for notifications when it launches?

The Guide

WKR
Sorry for the ignorance, bouncing between the 2 or 3 threads and following hyperlinks and I am lost.. lol.

Any images of the final stock yet and any way to be signed up for notifications when it launches?
Not in this thread. Other Rockstock thread.

Jay

ElPollo

WKR

The pattern they put together is here.