First ROK Stock Poll

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters
ARCA on the front is going to be a little funky looking if the fore end is trim though - easy to be wider than the tip of a trim sporter stock.

Reactions: NSI

SloppyJ

WKR
I would very much prefer an option like this. Flush arca in front of bottom metal. Do this and bypass the pic rail up front.

I think there are plenty of us who would prefer the attachment up front over the rear arca. I imagine this is the exact reason why Manners Pro Hunter is setup the way it is which, IMO, is a perfect balance. Both rails are integrated and out of the way if you don't use them.

khuber84

WKR
How much weight would it add to put a piece of 1/4" aluminum along the spine of forend like AG does? Would allow us to custom fit any arca/Pic rail we want with a simple drill tap and use 10-32 screws.

SloppyJ

WKR
Any word on lefty versions and if they'll be available out of the gate? Specifically in a Rem 700 LA. These threads get long and I'm a little unsure which thread is the official one.

Spoonbill

WKR
Any word on lefty versions and if they'll be available out of the gate? Specifically in a Rem 700 LA. These threads get long and I'm a little unsure which thread is the official one.
According to the podcast episode, they will make one for left hand 700s eventually.

khuber84

WKR
I've used a chassis so much, so full arca is totally norm. I just installed a srs hunter rail on my new McMillan Game Warden long range today. I greatly prefer the ability to mount Tripod or bipod anywhere on forend. Also have a manners pro hunter, and it's totally usable. All my bipod have a rrs qd arca/Pic clamp so it's kinda whatever, same style head is atop my Tripod. I would greatly prefer some sort of flush mount arca for about 6" ahead of recoil lug.
20231011_135605.jpg

JAC8504

Lil-Rokslider
Don’t roast me please! Who is making this stock and what actions will it cover?

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Since we're making everyone happy.. Flush ARCA recessed in the tip of the fore end with recessed spartan adapter in the center of the ARCA (no idea if that is possible, spartan might be too deep?).
I’m worried about the “scallop” not having enough room to flush mount the Spartan adapter. Not a huge deal to have it sticking out though.