exo mountain pack

Well I took my 3500 out for a training hike around the neighborhood this afternoon and threw in 40 pounds of gear. I just threw in the gear without making a real attempt to pack it down tight. I could still throw a little extra into the pack. The pack seems comfortable so far and I like it. The pack holds quite a bit but I think I'll definitely still be buying the 5500 for longer trips. For my upcoming Alaska hunt we will be flying in and operating out of a base camp and my 3500 will work for what I need. If I was walking in for ten days I'd want the 5500.

P1000452.jpg
P1000457.jpg

i would hold out for the exo belt pouches..... they are as advertised. you can operate them with one hand and stay put. by far the best belt pouch i have used. the exo pack is a piece of gear that will aid you not hinder in the painful trips in and out of steep stalks. have been very happy thus far with all of this pack. oviously subject to change if needed in thoughts but can not see it any time soon being anything but great.

Just received UPS tracking number for a Coyote Brown 3500. Steve has been great to deal with and has responded to all of my inquiries. I can't imagine how busy he must be!

Same here got shipping notice for 2 CB 3500 can't wait till they get here. Hope to get some pics with these packs doing some work next month for you guys. Thanks to the guys at Exo Mountain.

Just out of curiosity: For a boutique, highly specific pack company such as Exo, what is a sold out first run of packs? 500 units? 1,000 units? I can't imagine it being in the multi thousands.

I received my shipping notice for my exo 3500 in ASAT. Steve has been very helpful and responsive when I have contacted him. So far so good from EXO imo. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

I also got the shipping notice today for the EXO 5500 in ASAT
Says it left Boise Today
Will take a week to get to the peoples republic of New Jersey.

Back