exo mountain pack

Mine shipped today should be delivered Thursday and then leave Friday on an overnight scouting trip into a new area.

Short on cache

Lil-Rokslider
Im about a 36" waist. Sometimes down to 34 which belt size would you guys that have gotten your packs reccomend?

hflier

WKR
I want 5500 in ASAT with a medium belt to take on a hunt. I will pay one of you guys that currently have one +$50 what you paid for it if you can ship immediately. email me at [email protected]. I will also pay the shipping and Pay Pal fees.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Adirondak dont sweat it so am I. So still others are waiting. My issue is large belt. Sew shop is being slowing building the Belts for Fat people. =-)

adirondak5

Lil-Rokslider
Adirondak dont sweat it so am I. So still others are waiting. My issue is large belt. Sew shop is being slowing building the Belts for Fat people. =-)

Ha , yea XL belt for me too . Steve just emailed me , its getting boxed up so I'll have it soon

Just an update for you guys, have all the parts and pieces in the shop as we speak. Shipped out a lot of packs today and just have 40 or so to do tomorrow and we will be 100% shipped and caught up.

Sew shop started sewing hipbelt pouches today and crossing my fingers early next week I'll have most of the accessories up and shipping. Hoping to get them all out before I leave for 10 days to chase Muley's in Wyoming on the 1st.

Steve

Thanks for the update. Hoping to have this pack to have a little time to try it before heading to Wyoming myself. Good luck to you out there!

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Just an update for you guys, have all the parts and pieces in the shop as we speak. Shipped out a lot of packs today and just have 40 or so to do tomorrow and we will be 100% shipped and caught up.

Sew shop started sewing hipbelt pouches today and crossing my fingers early next week I'll have most of the accessories up and shipping. Hoping to get them all out before I leave for 10 days to chase Muley's in Wyoming on the 1st.

Steve

Steve,

Thanks for the update. Disregard the VM I left you. Looking forward to my shipping notice. Thanks again.

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
I'll be going through Boise early Friday morning on my over to Washington State for the Cascade Crest 100 miler ultramarathon. I'll be meeting Steve and picking up my pack. I'll let you all know how yours looks!:cool:

Randy

adirondak5

Lil-Rokslider
SHTF , drop Steve an email on the EXO contact page , he answers pretty quick , probably boxing it up now .

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Yeah Im not to worried. Well maybe a little but I know they will get it out to me.

handwerk

WKR
So mine showed last night, a CB 3500, although not really getting in the field with it yet; thus-far it sure seem like eveything I was hoping it would be.