exo mountain pack

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Patiently waiting on a foliage. If it gets here next week I'll have a week to play with it before heading up. If it doesn't, I'll use my SG.

I got my notice for foliage. It should be here Monday. Of course, I'm on vacation all next week!

That must have been one of the very few Foliage available this week. I spoke with Steve and he is going to have to express ship my Foliage in time for my trip.

wagnon89

FNG
Anybody have a suggestion on a belt pouch to use with the Exo until the accessories are available?

wagnon89

FNG
Can buy some camo ones at Walmart for about $8. Mystery Ranch makes some, KUIU, Eberlestock. Lots of choices out there.

I like the Kifaru pouches but not sure how they'd mount. Looks like the MR and the Eberlestock will work fine though. Thanks.

I like the Kifaru pouches but not sure how they'd mount. Looks like the MR and the Eberlestock will work fine though. Thanks.

Thats why I did not mention Kifaru for an option. They do not have anything to slide the belt through to hold it. I cant wait for the EXO pouches to be available. I need one for my left side.

Fixitman

Lil-Rokslider
I bought a pair of KUIU off eBay and they work real well. They have a large sleeve on the back side that slipped right over the whole waist belt. Don't know how to post pics or I would show you how they fit.

Jens

FNG
I bought a pair of KUIU off eBay and they work real well. They have a large sleeve on the back side that slipped right over the whole waist belt. Don't know how to post pics or I would show you how they fit.

Did they have the velcro on the back of the pocket?

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Talked to Steve today. My Exo 3500 Coyote Brown should ship Wednesday. Thats if he gets the large belts in from the sew shop. man Im way past excited.