Donna Boddington's Unlimited Ram

WCB

WKR
I posted about this ram awhile back. What a crock. Shows what money and or notoriety will do. Whoever from MTWFP plugged that ram should be fired. But can't expect a whole lot from an agency that purposefully shoots trophy rams in a failed "illegal guiding" sting.

OP
B_Reynolds_AK
I posted about this ram awhile back. What a crock. Shows what money and or notoriety will do. Whoever from MTWFP plugged that ram should be fired. But can't expect a whole lot from an agency that purposefully shoots trophy rams in a failed "illegal guidin
I posted about this ram awhile back. What a crock. Shows what money and or notoriety will do. Whoever from MTWFP plugged that ram should be fired. But can't expect a whole lot from an agency that purposefully shoots trophy rams in a failed "illegal guiding" sting

All true, but did you listen to the song? 😆

I posted about this ram awhile back. What a crock. Shows what money and or notoriety will do. Whoever from MTWFP plugged that ram should be fired. But can't expect a whole lot from an agency that purposefully shoots trophy rams in a failed "illegal guiding" sting.

Same agency that cant do the bare minimum to close the unlimited season on time once the quota is reached and knowingly left extra sheep tags in hunters hands because they botched the draw.

It all depends on who you are, always has always will. Wonder how the bragging sessions went after the kill.

Jbehredt

WKR
Never heard the story and at a glance thought, huh? He’s 1/2 by a fair margin. Oh, 3/4 is legal up there… oh my.