For the sheep gear junkies... A gear recap from my AK Dall Hunt

Thanks for posting, I’m dialing in my gear now for a hunt this August. I think I have everything pretty well set but ordered that glassing pad just now. I may go with some different trekking poles than I have and the tricer tripod but other than those I think I’m good.

Ramem7mm

FNG
I watched the video the other night and enjoyed listening and watching to what worked and what didnt. Thanks for putting this together to help others learn.

MT_Wyatt

WKR
Mark - your format of the video was a really good idea, I enjoyed a lot of the "why" behind each choice and other options compared to your normal kit. Nicely done sir.

OP
Mark at EXO

Mark at EXO

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Mark - your format of the video was a really good idea, I enjoyed a lot of the "why" behind each choice and other options compared to your normal kit. Nicely done sir.
Thanks, Wyatt. I tried to not skip over details, and to make sure I answered questions I'd been getting. But I also wanted to add some structure so that people who didn't want to watch/listen for an hour didn't have to and could skip to what they wanted.

buffybr

FNG
That's quite an extensive gear list! But I'm too old school to even know, let alone take half of the gear that you listed. I did take a lazer range finder on my MacKenzie Mountains Dall ram hunt, but I really didn't need it as my shot was only 206 yds.

But lists are good, and in the past few years I rely on them more and more, especially after one year that I forgot to take my sleeping bag on one Montana Unlimited Ram hunt that I did.
GIs2cU8h.jpg

bxdm3F1h.jpg