Do you drink anything right before bed?

brewer427

WKR
Just curious if and what do you guys drink before bed. I personally will down a Premier Protein shake. I've been drinking those from Costco for a few years now but was thinking about trying something else.

OP
brewer427

brewer427

WKR
Well if we're talking alcohol I will drink some Roughstock whiskey and a couple beers, just was curious to see what or if anyone was downing something a little healthier before bed.;)

littlebuf

Banned
usually a chocolate protein with a banana blended into it. i work out late and hit the sack right after my home routine or shortly after getting home from the gym. on off nights (no work out) i see no reason for extra supplements before bed or otherwise

rhendrix

WKR
about 16 oz of water...not old enough to have to wake up in the middle of the night yet to relieve myself. Yet being the operative term.

usually a chocolate protein with a banana blended into it. i work out late and hit the sack right after my home routine or shortly after getting home from the gym. on off nights (no work out) i see no reason for extra supplements before bed or otherwise

The half hour- hour before bedtime snack is important because it keeps your metabolism firing through the night. This assuming that you eat 5 to 6 "clean" meals through the day. If you drink alcohol at night don't eat sugar or starchy carbs for dinner or late snack. Your body takes those ingredients mixed with alcohol and converts it to fat.

Go Hard!

StrutNut

Lil-Rokslider
Depends, I am at the age where I have to get up during the night....sadly.....Water most often though.