Country music

Mario9292

FNG
I see you’re a man of good taste.

Ol’ Charley Crockett is good stuff… Seen him live three times and he knows how to put on heck of a show
No doubt about it, he's one of the hardest working performers out there. Got to see him twice while living in Texas. Looking forward to catching Colter Wall in Albuquerque. His lates album "Little Songs" is a western music masterpiece.

GARLICSALT

Lil-Rokslider
Not read this whole thread i'm to buzzed.
"The white buffalo"
Country I'm not quite sure.
But i like em

Sixtop

FNG
No doubt about it, he's one of the hardest working performers out there. Got to see him twice while living in Texas. Looking forward to catching Colter Wall in Albuquerque. His lates album "Little Songs" is a western music masterpiece.
Absolutely! I’ve said the same thing. Absolutely the hardest working man in country music.

Grumman

WKR
A lot of great talent out there that just never make it unfortunately. My barber is one who has done side gigs for years and I am amazed he never hit it big. Checkout “Best Damn Thing” by Robby Cox on YouTube for one of his originals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ween: i domt wanna leave you on the farm. From the album 12 golden country greats. Theyre not a country band by any means, but they got awild hair up their ass and decided it would be fun to make a country album. It turned out to be probably the best thing they put out in like 40 years as a band. The entire album is fantastic.

Swamp Fox

WKR
Ween: i domt wanna leave you on the farm. From the album 12 golden country greats. Theyre not a country band by any means, but they got awild hair up their ass and decided it would be fun to make a country album. It turned out to be probably the best thing they put out in like 40 years as a band. The entire album is fantastic.

LOL ! ... Great heads-up!

It's funny who-all can make great country music .... 🙃

Just one example, but it's one of my "Favorite Songs Of All Time" .... LOL :

Hawken Horse Band has rocketed into my awareness in the last week. Some of their songs hit pretty hard. Certainly makes me contemplate my life choices, and my future.

Wyo_hntr

WKR
The Wilder Blue (more importantly Paul Eason, lead guitarist and co-singer)
Reckless Kelly
Micky and the motorcars
Jeff Crosby
Hayes Carll

Just a few of the current regulars on my Playlist (besides Turnpike of course)

2ski

WKR
LOL ! ... Great heads-up!

It's funny who-all can make great country music .... 🙃

Just one example, but it's one of my "Favorite Songs Of All Time" .... LOL :

It reminds me of Charlie Robison. Similar style to him. I couldnsee him singing this song.